tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Why disable the "hide ui" feature on H button/middle mouse click? sometimes the textbox blocks the image, why would you deny me the ability to look at the image you put so much work into?

weird that all those items exist in the shop already when you only have a chance to get $10 so far.

There's a few places were the animations don't line up with what's being said; when you fuck your mom's thighs, the animation is halfway up her leg but the text is describing it as if you're rubbing directly on her pussy, and when you fuck the doctor in the hospital bathroom it says she puts your dick in her pussy and then cuts to you fucking her ass.

There was at least one instance of the text not being changed even with the code, where your sister is refereed to as your roommate in dialog.

Also, several places where it was not translated into english at all, or only part of a sentence was translated.

Last edited:

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Wait..what is it to "rework"? It had two updates and barely any content.
Well, I can only agree; at the moment there are some brief encounters between personages. There is almost no storytelling it's 90% a sandbox without content, the MC is a walking embarrassment and that's about it. I better go in 'hibernation' now and have another look at this in spring.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Now there is nothing I can do in the game as a family and not as roommates :)
But seriously: does anyone have a cash promo code?
...Just use a save editor or the console to change the money variable. It doesn't really matter though, the only thing that you can spend money on that has a "use" is the phone background & case, also the backpack color I guess. you can't do anything with any of the other items yet. At least the game doesn't prompt you to go and buy them yet. (Other than the binoculars, and you can spy without them, and having them didn't seem to change anything yet.) There's no way to earn more money in the game yet other than the $10 you get for cleaning the bathroom, so it doesn't expect you to have the items yet.

gusdel

Aug 11, 2017
This is how you patch this game for incest
1. use unren download from the link copy the .bat file to the Game folder and use option 9 and hit enter
2. download attached patch and extract the files into the game folder
3. enjoy

This may not work 100% it was quick and dirty. I am not very good at this kind of stuff.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
+30000$ Code: 100443
I hope somebody gives your job to somebody for free, too. I understand that no matter how "bad" my job or any other one, it is entitled to some kind of return, and when it is free and a lot of people just play, they like it, but they do not help, it is not good. You can all play and go through the new version, with restrictions, and you can all go through a complete new version, becoming a patron, because that's the only way it keeps developing, I wrote about it more than once, thanks.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This is an unplayeble shit,sorry but true... i can't find anything new this update my last moment is in the night when mom masturbating... and then nothing,nowhere... a hint or quest system will be necessary!!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
rework is an understatement and a half
where to even begin with all the problems im having with it?
at night i goto Olivia room when its locked says to set an alarm so next day i set alarm (cant even set any specific times..can only click "set alarm)goto Oliva door and it just repeats samething about setting alarm
goto Julia door its locked says to try shop..what shop?90% of the buildings and areas are all under development
ive explored everywhere possible and see NO SHOP....theres a department store BUT cant talk to the woman there can only buy shit
the silliest part is trying to goto school on week days and cant get in tells you to come back on a school day?
its no wonder this was in the abandoned section ffs it should of bloody well stayed there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/horizon-of-passion-v0-5-line-of-lust.37415/

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
str8up you can see what that department store girl does if you go to there in the evening.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Man nothing better than taking a walk in criminal district after a long day of gravity training.

The shitty translation in this game is better than the game itself

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I hope somebody gives your job to somebody for free, too. I understand that no matter how "bad" my job or any other one, it is entitled to some kind of return, and when it is free and a lot of people just play, they like it, but they do not help, it is not good. You can all play and go through the new version, with restrictions, and you can all go through a complete new version, becoming a patron, because that's the only way it keeps developing, I wrote about it more than once, thanks.
Probably not the most healthy approach on a site such as this one. It is a nice place to get exposure for your game/creation, and garner support, but you will also find majority does download it for free. If you start lash out at the community you will find that people that would been likely to support you start turn their back at you.

Paywall content is imho not the right way to go. There is other things that can be done to give extra perks and benefits to those that back you...

Regardless, good luck with your creation...

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Probably not the most healthy approach on a site such as this one. It is a nice place to get exposure for your game/creation, and garner support, but you will also find majority does download it for free. If you start lash out at the community you will find that people that would been likely to support you start turn their back at you.

Paywall content is imho not the right way to go. There is other things that can be done to give extra perks and benefits to those that back you...

Regardless, good luck with your creation...
Yes, I understand that this is not always good, but anyone can go through the history of the current version, but with some restrictions that are available to those who really want to see the development and promotion of history, I do not specifically make purchased game items mandatory in the game, no matter what it affects the storyline, these are only those restrictions that will not give the atmosphere of the game that would be in the game with these privileges.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes