BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
For those that are stuck just wondering around aimlessly - I found I had to go back to a save prior to the ending of the last update where mom catches you naked on the sofa otherwise a variable isn't setup correctly to move the story on.

I had to find a save before you clicked on the sofa and had the dream about Hannah - this then setup the variables correctly and allowed the story to move on.

I hope that helps those that are having this issue.

FrozenBear45

Nov 10, 2017
So I finished the scene in the gym for doing pushups, MC says he is hungry and thinks he saw a canteen to the left of the physics room. I get to the physics room and there is a Chemical cabinet to the left (under construction) and a set of stairs. Go up the stairs and there is a toilet, lounge and Directors office. Wandered through rest of the school adn can not locate canteen. Is this end of content for current build? (0.4)

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
So I finished the scene in the gym for doing pushups, MC says he is hungry and thinks he saw a canteen to the left of the physics room. I get to the physics room and there is a Chemical cabinet to the left (under construction) and a set of stairs. Go up the stairs and there is a toilet, lounge and Directors office. Wandered through rest of the school adn can not locate canteen. Is this end of content for current build? (0.4)
6.PNG

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
For those that are stuck just wondering around aimlessly - I found I had to go back to a save prior to the ending of the last update where mom catches you naked on the sofa otherwise a variable isn't setup correctly to move the story on.

I had to find a save before you clicked on the sofa and had the dream about Hannah - this then setup the variables correctly and allowed the story to move on.

I hope that helps those that are having this issue.
Please send me the details, I've gone over the story and nothing like this has happened, not on 1 or 3 attempts...

Reactions: VossJck

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Please send me the details, I've gone over the story and nothing like this has happened, not on 1 or 3 attempts...
Let me send you the save file for when this happens and you will see that the alex_house_alex_room_check variable isn't updated to move the story on at least in the save file that I created at the end of update 03.

Reactions: Line of lust

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version v0.4 (99Mb)

Made by Cruncher bas

Reactions: teki666

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Always strikes me as odd when a dev removes content, then releases a "newer" version with less stuff than the previous version.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Always strikes me as odd when a dev removes content, then releases a "newer" version with less stuff than the previous version.
Never played the abandon pre-remake version - what is different about between the versions?

I think the old version was at 0.5 and the current version at 0.4 - so is it possible that some content hasn't be remade yet?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Never played the abandon pre-remake version - what is different about between the versions?

I think the old version was at 0.5 and the current version at 0.4 - so is it possible that some content hasn't be remade yet?
The difference in the quality of the renders. The developer is gradually redoing the renderers, as new hardware has appeared. Perhaps there is still not everything that was in that game, but it will soon appear.

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi ! Is the new version 0.5 reworking can be uploaded for the différents plateforms ? My preference is Android version...thank you very much for all the job !

Last edited:

t77

Apr 18, 2017

Hello! I want to let you know that I have prepared a redesigned version 0.5 of this visual novel for adults, and depending on the level of patronage you can already get a new version, as well as additional rewards, more precisely the patronage levels you can find .
Note: this version of the Adult Visual Novel is only available to patrons, and thank you for following my visual novel, even with this status!

Reactions: Line of lust

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello to all small question:
how do i know when the v0.5 update is complete? Thank you

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
hello to all small question:
how do i know when the v0.5 update is complete? Thank you
i played through form the begining of the game because my save wouldnt work, there was no knew content that i saw with the v0.5 update

blankbeater

Aug 18, 2019
i would love a walkthrough or a hint system, like this is kinda annoying, but still nice to play if you dont save too close to the end of the update and have to restart again once it updates again.

Reactions: JanisL
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes