eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well that seems to mean that the dev has some in game explaining to do considering background of characters to make that more comprehensible, if he considers that as a plotpoint and players do not understand it.
If she has to have the backstory of being blackmailed and used, I can understand it. My problem with the original version was the inconsistency with the MC's behaviour. You can't go playing the white knight, ready to jump into a fight to help someone you barely know and suddenly transform into a douchebag who peeps into a girl being assaulted, just because "reasons". Judging by how the MC acts up until that point, you should at least have an option to jump in and stop the dude when you see what he's trying to do. Just because you stopped him once, doesn't mean "you saved her, she's yours now, end of her storyline". The same thing could have happened a hundred times before and can happen a hundred more in the future! The point is that he has something he can blackmail her with and that won't change if you act like a decent human being. And she can still act like a bitch and storm out insulting you, instead of thanking you. There are a dozen different ways this can play out without changing her story and without the MC being a creep. Anyway, it doesn't really matter at this point. That's what the dev wants to do, so that's what he should do. Some people will like it, some won't, some will be indifferent. At least now I know in advance and I won't have to play through this again.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyway, I could have missed something and I'm always ready to add if it's really worth it. :cautious:
Well it is something some people will not like anyway. You cannot change that, just be open about it and accept some will play your game for it, others despite it and others will not. Considering the making people understand the plotpoint and why MC acts different in her case is often something wise not to wait to long with, unless revealing it would spoil later parts of the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Line of lust

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah Im not getting anything but empty rooms, locked doors and "under construction". You set an alarm to wake up at night and the same damn thing happens the next night. The Mothers room is locked, she must have a key, visit the shop....then what? Why visit the shop if all it sells are backpacks. Try to go to school, keep getting told to wait for the first day....when the hell is that?

The mechanics in this game are broken at best. We as players need something to actually follow, in game hint system or detailed walk through out of the game. At this point in time with how this game is going I think it best to avoid it until these, rather large, problems are addressed.

Reactions: Shadow Step

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Yeah Im not getting anything but empty rooms, locked doors and "under construction". You set an alarm to wake up at night and the same damn thing happens the next night. The Mothers room is locked, she must have a key, visit the shop....then what? Why visit the shop if all it sells are backpacks. Try to go to school, keep getting told to wait for the first day....when the hell is that?

The mechanics in this game are broken at best. We as players need something to actually follow, in game hint system or detailed walk through out of the game. At this point in time with how this game is going I think it best to avoid it until these, rather large, problems are addressed.
This is called early access to the game. All systems with each version are not in the development stage, but are being developed and getting better with each version.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
what is the reward of the promotional code?
you can see information about the levels and their awards, as well as where the promo code is located, everything is quite simple ;)

Reactions: namiv

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Why are you Remaking this one? Why not Continue from the Abandoned one?
Also, How far you going with one? Only to 0.5 of the Story or you have a different path you're gonna take then the Original one?

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I was still able to suffer meaningless clicking on all available locations (not to mention about omnipresent "under development")
From what I understand, to buy birth control and healing cream I MUST enter payable code, because otherwise MC is not able to buy them (there is no other chance to earn 40$).
It's too much for me.
At this point I forget about this game.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well, not worth the time, if you forced to pledge to patreon, to get a promo code, so you can continue the game.
i wish you goodluck with your project

Reactions: makcim334

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, another "last man on Earth" kind of game. Our hero must endesly wandering up and down by empty houses and streets, asking herself about what happened and why everybody is gone...

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes