D

Deleted member 793518

I like where this is going... (hope for incest patch btw) and please... NO BRANCHES, (u know, where u miss the one scene, because of chosen the other) ^^

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Just bring back the ole good incest. There are patches for that or just go subscribestar and get rid of the censorship.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I have bad feelings about the "remake" but I like the altitude of the developer. Hope the game will be a success.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saw new version mentioned elsewhere but on slow hosts.

whatta big update since nothing to do AGAIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: pressspacebar69

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but this visual novel will only become more interactive, with each update there will be more locations, more characters and thus more choice with whom to start the story lines...
Ok - thats what I wanted to read.

Good luck with your game, that lost me. Because it will be like any other "free roam" game - you have a linear game with trigger hunt. Or at best you have linear elements you can trigger at specific times/circumstances.

The description is confusing as well. The father left for a new family? Then the old family decides to stalk him or what?

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Ok - thats what I wanted to read.

Good luck with your game, that lost me. Because it will be like any other "free roam" game - you have a linear game with trigger hunt. Or at best you have linear elements you can trigger at specific times/circumstances.

The description is confusing as well. The father left for a new family? Then the old family decides to stalk him or what?
I'm not holding anyone, I also wish you good luck finding the perfect visual novel. I planned to make the game fully interactive, but as it showed, few people understand what to do and where to go in the right direction, so I made a more linear story mixed with the interactive. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was it just the new forest area that was added or was that there before? I'm still a little lost here I've only found Chloe at the shop but I can't interact with her yet.

Longs

May 11, 2019
For the "smartest", by helping me financially and thus helping this visual novel, I can achieve my goals and continue my work by investing in the quality of the content and what you have done is, frankly, very mean.
Great game, special thanks for the Russian translation

Reactions: Line of lust

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Was it just the new forest area that was added or was that there before? I'm still a little lost here I've only found Chloe at the shop but I can't interact with her yet.
Well, I think I added something else to version 0.3 besides Chloe... ;)

Reactions: Mormont

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
well since it doesnt have hints and no walkthrough its kinda hard to play this game the only thing i got in this update was your sister coming to your bed sleepwalking and the gym which didnt have much of anything there either if theres more what is it? thanks

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes