Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't know how to follow a story? (My English is excellent as always)
Oh I do but this free-roam is doing it no favours all I'm doing is clicking around looking for things to happen but it's simply not the case.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
also , my dad leaves us for a new family and we have nothing better to do but go after him to be near to him??????? who t f would do anything like that and why!? or did i misunderstood something here...are we stalkers and cant live without our ex dad because he was so addicting...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well found other things with chloe as mentioned by dev but no idea how to trigger sis sleepwalk since even after several days of sleeping nothing and same thing sleeping and waking up in the middle of night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Line of lust

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
well found other things with chloe as mentioned by dev but no idea how to trigger sis sleepwalk since even after several days of sleeping nothing and same thing sleeping and waking up in the middle of night.
So, if nothing happens, you missed some main plot, as I wrote in the gaid, you need to go back to the time of day in which the plot should happen and pass it and deal with further clues.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
So, since I'm in the same boat, I suppose I have also "missed some main plot" somewhere. So tell me, what time of day do I need to go back to in which the plot should have happened? How do I know what that plot point is, since I did not know I missed it in the first place? With no visible triggers, no clues, no walkthrough, and only a free form game with no plot guidance, how is a player supposed to recognize when they've made a mistake and where?

If ever a game was in desperate need of a step by step walkthrough, this is the one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
punching that guy is always a good feeling. also i remember in previous version i think hannah was forced to blow some dude is that gonna be avoidable or not this time around?

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
punching that guy is always a good feeling. also i remember in previous version i think hannah was forced to blow some dude is that gonna be avoidable or not this time around?
No, it's in the story and you can't avoid it, but you can always write me your suggestions and I will definitely think about them. :)

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
No, it's in the story and you can't avoid it, but you can always write me your suggestions and I will definitely think about them. :)
hmmmi guess if its just a sexual favor that has to happen i would prefer she does a handjob instead. i dont know what her role is but im assuiming we can make her ours if we want? if that is the case i would just prefer not seeing her give a bj but instead a standing handjob....again thats just me.

Reactions: chicken head

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hmmmi guess if its just a sexual favor that has to happen i would prefer she does a handjob instead. i dont know what her role is but im assuiming we can make her ours if we want? if that is the case i would just prefer not seeing her give a bj but instead a standing handjob....again thats just me.
Depends on what her role and character is, if she is a complete utter slut for everyone including MC she can do what she wants. Though it will still be a scene most players that like the MC to get the action, at best will not care for and does nothing for them in the fapping high and a boner killer for others among those. It might attract some cheating/cuckolding fans that like the NPC's to get the action, but if a game is more targeted to the other players it is a bit of a waste of making those renders. Just keep it at description and use that render time for a scene your targeted player base does consider hot and will not turn off even part of them that are more the romantic immersive type that really hates it.

If she is a prudish virgin that needs to be wooed extensively for a stairway to heaven in any other part and it really is a plot point it better be as non sexual as possible and preferably avoidable to at least see it and clearly be forced against her will and her being unhappy about it and not enjoying it even just a little in her thoughts. :p

Edit: Though not played this (waiting for remake to be further along) so can not say about this dev, but wished devs were better aware that forced rape sex with a main girl, LI, family member (including blackmail, mind control, force and so on) is a major turn off to many people so do not use that in games unless it is a real important plot point or if it is your intention as a dev to write a story that caters to those fetishes or that genre. If you include it it will limit your potential player base, if unavoidable and shown even more so, whenyour game is not targeted at those fetishes.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Depends on what her role and character is, if she is a complete utter slut for everyone including MC she can do what she wants. Though it will still be a scene most players that like the MC to get the action, at best will not care for and does nothing for them in the fapping high and a boner killer for others among those. It might attract some cheating/cuckolding fans that like the NPC's to get the action, but if a game is more targeted to the other players it is a bit of a waste of making those renders. Just keep it at description and use that render time for a scene your targeted player base does consider hot and will not turn off even part of them that are more the romantic immersive type that really hates it.

If she is a prudish virgin that needs to be wooed extensively for a stairway to heaven in any other part and it really is a plot point it better be as non sexual as possible and preferably avoidable to at least see it and clearly be forced against her will and her being unhappy about it and not enjoying it even just a little in her thoughts. :p

Edit: Though not played this (waiting for remake to be further along) so can not say about this dev, but wished devs were better aware that forced rape sex with a main girl, LI, family member (including blackmail, mind control, force and so on) is a major turn off to many people so do not use that in games unless it is a real important plot point or if it is your intention as a dev to write a story that caters to those fetishes or that genre. If you include it it will limit your potential player base, if unavoidable and shown even more so, whenyour game is not targeted at those fetishes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all in all the game seems to be more for romance and i guess harem since alot of the girls seem to show interest in MC pretty quickly. so it looks like the non-NTR crowd is the target audience...i'll admit i dont rememeber alot of whats goin on but im still playing it so nothing bad as far as i can tell :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all in all the game seems to be more for romance and i guess harem since alot of the girls seem to show interest in MC pretty quickly. so it looks like the non-NTR crowd is the target audience...i'll admit i dont rememeber alot of whats goin on but im still playing it so nothing bad as far as i can tell :ROFLMAO:
In a way I think the distinction is not so much between the NTR genre crowd and romantic crowd, but more between those who prefer the MC to get the action and those who prefer the NPC's to get the action or do not care at all as long as there is sex in the game. (Remember Netori is included in the NTR genre for a reason :p and those complaining about that are a quite different group as the ones complaining over netorase or netorare)

Those are quite opposing ways to play the game that are hard to reconcile for a dev. Just the romantic and NTR genre people are the most vocal proponents of those groups. :p

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, since I'm in the same boat, I suppose I have also "missed some main plot" somewhere. So tell me, what time of day do I need to go back to in which the plot should have happened? How do I know what that plot point is, since I did not know I missed it in the first place? With no visible triggers, no clues, no walkthrough, and only a free form game with no plot guidance, how is a player supposed to recognize when they've made a mistake and where?

If ever a game was in desperate need of a step by step walkthrough, this is the one.
on monday or tuesday day at end of prev. update (well start of this update) i had 3rd option on bed about missing scenes and they would repeat on next time if missed but as you see no repeat.

this could possibly be nice game but needs some kind of guide about what and when to do, atm it's like banging head on the wall.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In a way I think the distinction is not so much between the NTR genre crowd and romantic crowd, but more between those who prefer the MC to get the action and those who prefer the NPC's to get the action or do not care at all as long as there is sex in the game. (Remember Netori is included in the NTR genre for a reason :p and those complaining about that are a quite different group as the ones complaining over netorase or netorare)

Those are quite opposing ways to play the game that are hard to reconcile for a dev. Just the romantic and NTR genre people are the most vocal proponents of those groups. :p
so maaaany Neto titles im just gonna give up trying to remember them. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

It's not about her role in the story. Even if she'll never be a LI or she was the slutiest of all sluts (which is not the case here), in the original version, the MC is just standing there like an asshole, watching another asshole blackmailing a girl into sucking his dick and doesn't even think about stopping him, because apparently if a girl acts like a bitch, it's perfectly fine to stand and watch while she's getting sexually assaulted... I was waiting to see if we would get an option to help her in the rework, but since it's "part of the story", I guess there's no point having this game on my watchlist anymore.

Edit: And it's not like it's happening in a dark alley or somewhere he would be afraid to interfere. It's in the college/university (or wherever they are) bathroom.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not about her role in the story. Even if she'll never be a LI or she was the slutiest of all sluts (which is not the case here), in the original version, the MC is just standing there like an asshole, watching another asshole blackmailing a girl into sucking his dick and doesn't even think about stopping him, because apparently if a girl acts like a bitch, it's perfectly fine to stand and watch while she's getting sexually assaulted... I was waiting to see if we would get an option to help her in the rework, but since it's "part of the story", I guess there's no point having this game on my watchlist anymore.

Edit: And it's not like it's happening in a dark alley or somewhere he would be afraid to interfere. It's in the college/university (or wherever they are) bathroom.
Well it seems you are making my last point for me, like said I had not played it yet. Yeah that kinda content is not fun for everyone especially in a more romantic oriented game. Though can fit the more corrupted harem games.

Reactions: Look-see

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well it seems you are making my last point for me, like said I had not played it yet. Yeah that kinda content is not fun for everyone especially in a more romantic oriented game. Though can fit the more corrupted harem games.
The weird thing is that the rest of the game doesn't give that feeling. In an earlier scene the MC gets into a fight with a guy he doesn't know, because he is "bullying" a girl he barely knows and when he sees something way worse happening right in front of his eyes, he just stands there and watches? Wtf? Ok, the girl acts like a spoiled brat and got into a fight with him and his sister (because the "bully" I mentioned was her boyfriend), but is this a reason to just let her get abused? And worse than that, stay and watch it happening?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The weird thing is that the rest of the game doesn't give that feeling. In an earlier scene the MC gets into a fight with a guy he doesn't know, because he is "bullying" a girl he barely knows and when he sees something way worse happening right in front of his eyes, he just stands there and watches? Wtf? Ok, the girl acts like a spoiled brat and got into a fight with him and his sister (because the "bully" I mentioned was her boyfriend), but is this a reason to just let her get abused? And worse than that, stay and watch it happening?
Well that seems to mean that the dev has some in game explaining to do considering background of characters to make that more comprehensible, if he considers that as a plotpoint and players do not understand it.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Well that seems to mean that the dev has some in game explaining to do considering background of characters to make that more comprehensible, if he considers that as a plotpoint and players do not understand it.
It's only version 0.3, and following the story in the next versions, everyone can understand the characters, so now you've mostly seen them but haven't gotten to know them any closer than you need to now.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes