RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Line of lust, In the previous version of your game, you had to click to get to the classroom, the bathroom, the bedroom, to activate the next scene. There were unnecessary clicks. It could automatically put the MC in the next scene, as in any visual novel. You are the game dev and decide how to make the game. But if the story progresses in a mandatory order, better do it as a visual novel (more popular than sandbox, freeroam).

But if the player can choose to evolve a story with one character and then evolve with another character (Milf City per example), it makes sense for free roam.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
In terms of plot, yes.
I know family is written all over this game description, but is the Incest tag not labeled on purpose? I know that the mods on this website want there to be action between family members before they commit the big I tag, but I like it cause it lets me know if I should follow the development.
Hopefully it doesn't get "patreon" censored.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
So do you plan on doing the same plot from the last previous version of the game just with updated stuff? Cant wait for more enjoyed the last game
Yes, at that time I didn't have normal components for detailed work on everything, now I have this opportunity and I plan to make the game now as it should be originally and of course you can follow the news about the development process on the .

Reactions: nasam
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes