Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Yes, at that time I didn't have normal components for detailed work on everything, now I have this opportunity and I plan to make the game now as it should be originally and of course you can follow the news about the development process on the .

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lame copy of other lame copies.
Story done to death, typically annoying empty sandbox BS, impressive Engrish.

Yeah, that's a remake/rework that nobody needed.
I would wish you success with your game, but really I don't want more devs to think they can get rich with a lame old been there done that concept, so I won't.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not sure what I should be doing in this update so far I've only found a girl named Chloe at one of the shops apart from that I don't know what else to be doing I think hints would be a nice idea. Although I still think the previous version of this was just fine.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I'm not sure what I should be doing in this update so far I've only found a girl named Chloe at one of the shops apart from that I don't know what else to be doing I think hints would be a nice idea. Although I still think the previous version of this was just fine.
I would like to know about it personally, as I have hands and I can fix it, please write me at what moment you had problems and I will try to solve it, thank you :)

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would like to know about it personally, as I have hands and I can fix it, please write me at what moment you had problems and I will try to solve it, thank you :)
Well, what I was getting at your previous version of the game was much easier especially to advance in the story it now feels like I'm looking everywhere just to trigger any kind of scenes. A lot of free roams have some sort of hint system for example if you have to check a place or go see someone you could perhaps check your phone and it gives you an idea of what to do next.

Reactions: Line of lust

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Lame copy of other lame copies.
Story done to death, typically annoying empty sandbox BS, impressive Engrish.

Yeah, that's a remake/rework that nobody needed.
I would wish you success with your game, but really I don't want more devs to think they can get rich with a lame old been there done that concept, so I won't.
I won't be offended. :D I want to say that I do not make a parody of anything, my story is individual, and if you are about the functionality of the game, just I am trying to make the most interactive story and do everything as best as possible, you can tell me personally what you didn't like about the game, and I'll take that into account if it's worth it. ;)

Reactions: Reifon

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Well, what I was getting at your previous version of the game was much easier especially to advance in the story it now feels like I'm looking everywhere just to trigger any kind of scenes. A lot of free roams have some sort of hint system for example if you have to check a place or go see someone you could perhaps check your phone and it gives you an idea of what to do next.
Okay, I'll add all the right clues in the right places to the next version!

Reactions: Reifon

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Im confused as fuck about the overview...

"...father's departure from your family to a new family, realizing that you can not hold him back. You stay with your mother and sister, after a while, everyone decides to make a change, and with a strong desire to move closer to your father."

If i understand it correctly, the father left his family for a new one and the first (your) family just follows him and moves to his new neighborhood? o_O This is some high lvl stalking. :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no clue what's to play on this version since after landlady sees mc's big dick seems that only thing to do is goto mall (getting out isn't most obvious thing since other places have that arrow) to meet chloe but since no money can't buy anything and mc is only who is at home at any given time (not sure about night since femmes doors are locked).

if school is supposed to start like mc said then no idea when that starts since it didn't start on next week after he said vacation over nor week after that.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Wait landlady I thought this was he's family it was in the other version? Where is he's family why is he living with a landlady? She looks like the mom from the first version?? So it's reworked to be worse? All the family talk but no family? Looking over things the overview is wrong it says you live with your mother and sister that's not true? And looking thru the genre spoilers the planned says nothing about incest so the game overview is wrong and sense there is no way to rename your landlady overview should be changed so people understand why there is no mom or sister?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes