EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If she has to have the backstory of being blackmailed and used, I can understand it. My problem with the original version was the inconsistency with the MC's behaviour. You can't go playing the white knight, ready to jump into a fight to help someone you barely know and suddenly transform into a douchebag who peeps into a girl being assaulted, just because "reasons".
Except in the original version it was never "reasons" either. She uninvitedly stormed into your house, threatened you, attacked your sister to protect his douchebag boyfriend, just like in this one. After that, why the fuck you'd help her out even a little bit? There was never anything contradictory about it or inconsistent.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Except in the original version it was never "reasons" either. She uninvitedly stormed into your house, threatened you, attacked your sister to protect his douchebag boyfriend, just like in this one. After that, why the fuck you'd help her out even a little bit? There was never anything contradictory about it or inconsistent.
Because we are talking about sexual assault. I don't think that someone being a spoiled brat is a good reason for you to be an asshole and witness something like that without doing anything. When you let someone get assaulted that way, because she was "mean" makes you worse than her. We are not talking about her getting bitch slapped or something, we are basically talking about rape.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Because we are talking about sexual assault. I don't think that someone being a spoiled brat is a good reason for you to be an asshole and witness something like that without doing anything. When you let someone get assaulted that way, because she was "mean" makes you worse than her. We are not talking about her getting bitch slapped or something, we are basically talking about rape.
I get it, you don't like rape scenes where you can't interject. Usually neither do I, but even given the choice I'd do nothing in that situation. It's not about her being a spoiled brat and being "mean". What she did, is breaking and enter, then physical assault, a two time criminal offense, and just because she gets probably forced into a blowjob, it won't negate it, therefore, I have literally zero fucking reason to help her out in any way (mind you that before that they had 0 interactions). You're trying to dwarf what she did to justify a scene intervention, but that doesn't work that way.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I get it, you don't like rape scenes where you can't interject. Usually neither do I, but even given the choice I'd do nothing in that situation. It's not about her being a spoiled brat and being "mean". What she did, is breaking and enter, then physical assault, a two time criminal offense, and just because she gets probably forced into a blowjob, it won't negate it, therefore, I have literally zero fucking reason to help her out in any way (mind you that before that they had 0 interactions). You're trying to dwarf what she did to justify a scene intervention, but that doesn't work that way.
I'm not trying to "dwarf" anything. She's absolutely insane, I won't argue with that. Calling her a criminal, doesn't make rape ok though. For me the only person who deserves something like that, is someone who did the same thing. It's as simple as that. I don't like rapey content in general, but the fact that the MC can stop it and not only he decides otherwise, but he stands there and watch, makes it ten time worse. I've already given up on this game, since the previous update when the dev said it would be the same in the reworked version, so I don't want to keep this conversation going. That's the direction the dev wants to go, good for him. If it makes sense for you, I hope you enjoy the rest of the game, I won't bother anymore.

Nestcam

Jul 22, 2017
What I need to do after seeing mom masturbating in her room, I'm quite bored to click everywhere without any progression

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
If someone doesn't understand how history moves, you can write to me and I will solve the problem. History has to be understood by everyone who follows the dialogues, because everything is said in the dialogues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well I don't understand 99.9% of game since besides few things there seems to be nothing to do and nothing happens during night (when alarm wakes mc up) and there are no any keys in house (unless those are clickable on some tiny spot which reqs sweeping screen with cursor).

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
well I don't understand 99.9% of game since besides few things there seems to be nothing to do and nothing happens during night (when alarm wakes mc up) and there are no any keys in house (unless those are clickable on some tiny spot which reqs sweeping screen with cursor).
If you followed the story, you could have taken the key and gotten to the right place a long time ago, but you didn't follow the dialogue and couldn't go to the right places, that's all. Many people also understand what's going on in the story, but I think you just don't like my game, that's all.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
As I wrote, I also made an interactive game, but many people prefer a more linear style of play and I decided to make it as convenient as possible.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I'll take this into account and add more clues, but, you can write to me and stress all the flaws if you find some free time and I will definitely fix them, if they really are flaws or shortcomings, it's much more effective than watering the game with one substance...

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes