Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I hate the idea that incest content (renaming the family members) is hidden behind a paywall.
Also it's quite ironic to force players to pay you for incest content via the platform that banned incest content.
The novel continues to be developed thanks to the patrons, and access to the full game is provided to the respective patrons from the second level. I am working on a story, and every content has its price, so it is necessary to support development. Besides, you become a patron, you have different awards, depending on the level of patronage. ;)

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
The novel continues to be developed thanks to the patrons, and access to the full game is provided to the respective patrons from the second level. I am working on a story, and every content has its price, so it is necessary to support development. Besides, you become a patron, you have different awards, depending on the level of patronage. ;)
The desire to cut some money is generally not surprising.
The renders are mediocre, the animation is not about anything at all.
Good luck.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Giving extra's to patrons is nice if you value them supporting you in extra's menu or such, hiding a main part of the game behind a paywall will keep people from playing your game or playing a maimed game that will keep them from wanting to support you (at least it does for someone like me). It is your game though so up to you. :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Giving extra's to patrons is nice if you value them supporting you in extra's menu or such, hiding a main part of the game behind a paywall will keep people from playing your game or playing a maimed game that will keep them from wanting to support you (at least it does for someone like me). It is your game though so up to you. :)
Consider how long these games take to develop. Jump on the bandwagon to support from day 1, isn't done by paywall content when there is not much content to start with. If you want to give something extra to patreons you add extra scenes and fluff that doesn't take away from the game itself. The more fun people have with the game/story the more prone they to support.
And if going wit the route of paywall content that is more or less essential for the game itself, then it bloody well better be good quality.

A bit like go out and be charged the tip before being served :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Consider how long these games take to develop. Jump on the bandwagon to support from day 1, isn't done by paywall content when there is not much content to start with. If you want to give something extra to patreons you add extra scenes and fluff that doesn't take away from the game itself. The more fun people have with the game/story the more prone they to support.
And if going wit the route of paywall content that is more or less essential for the game itself, then it bloody well better be good quality.

A bit like go out and be charged the tip before being served :ROFLMAO:
I am too bloody well aware how long it takes, since support about 30 games and some from start, though tend to wait at least for third update that drives a story forward, though admittedly not all for high amounts and that as a patreon if it is about buying content it actually only makes sense to buy the final update for one month for the tier that gives you all content .........

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v0.5]*

PC 121 Mb

*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made with Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

Reactions: Andy057

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so I don't know what to think of it again a dev who doesn't get along and his game is remastered, especially since the other version is not even 1 year old and now you should play the game again from the beginning???
and wait for dozens of updates until the new game is the same as the old one??? to be honest, I find something really lousy, the first version is not even 1 year and is abandoned

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
so I don't know what to think of it again a dev who doesn't get along and his game is remastered, especially since the other version is not even 1 year old and now you should play the game again from the beginning???
and wait for dozens of updates until the new game is the same as the old one??? to be honest, I find something really lousy, the first version is not even 1 year and is abandoned
You have the right not to support this developer on Patreon. But this is a pirate site, why complain, he did not abandoned the game as many developers.
The difference in the quality of the renders. The developer is gradually redoing the renderers, as new hardware has appeared. Perhaps there is still not everything that was in that game, but it will soon appear.

Jul 15, 2019
‍♂ why put out same dang version of the game you should've waited till more content b4 released ‍♂ but what do I know I'm just the one who plays it and get bored af playing the same story over in ever dang game ‍♂

Jul 15, 2019
same thing as the one that got abandoned nothing new ‍♂ should've waited till there was more content but what do I know I'm only the who plays it and realize it's same bull crap story as any other one.....

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Is there anything to do in this update? I have visited every location, at every time slot. I can't find anyone, I can't do anything. Why does this update exist?

Last edited:
Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So you have a game with Incest Content locked behind a Paywall. So in order to get the Taboo Aspect you have to pay for it. Whelp I'm out good Luck with the game. So you may wanna remove that TAG, its false pretense.

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Just having a paywall for content is low it self, but asking money for incest content is a new low. Just trying to make a few bucks, even if butchering the game in the process.

Reactions: Cornfield and EZ8lt
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes