DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I understand that this is not always good, but anyone can go through the history of the current version, but with some restrictions that are available to those who really want to see the development and promotion of history, I do not specifically make purchased game items mandatory in the game, no matter what it affects the storyline, these are only those restrictions that will not give the atmosphere of the game that would be in the game with these privileges.
That atmosphere is the main reason to play or not play the game though for many people and makes the game feel unnatural if misses it. Thus giving a subpar experience when playing it. Now to me that could or never should be the feeling a dev gives his players.

For extra's do thing on patron or the extra menu, do not ever let it touch the game itself. (If take out scenes for example transitions get weird, buildup of chars become weird, references become weird and so easy to have bugs if an ex patron plays the game with his old save from when was a patreon. :p

Reactions: Line of lust

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
That atmosphere is the main reason to play or not play the game though for many people and makes the game feel unnatural if misses it. Thus giving a subpar experience when playing it. Now to me that could or never should be the feeling a dev gives his players.

For extra's do thing on patron or the extra menu, do not ever let it touch the game itself. (If take out scenes for example transitions get weird, buildup of chars become weird, references become weird and so easy to have bugs if an ex patron plays the game with his old save from when was a patreon. :p
I will take note)

Reactions: DA22

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I really like this game
How do I activate incest?
any patch that works?
You can get a promotional code for taboo names, getting the second level of patronage in this , at least for now...

Last edited:
Reactions: rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You can get a promotional code for taboo names, getting the second level of patronage in this , at least for now...
your game is very good and is getting better with each update
the people who complain about your game are the ones who want everything for free
don't pay attention to them.
move on and continue your beautiful work
little by little you will get more customers.
good luck and success to the game

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
your game is very good and is getting better with each update
the people who complain about your game are the ones who want everything for free
don't pay attention to them.
move on and continue your beautiful work
little by little you will get more customers.
good luck and success to the game
Uh, it's not about get everything for free. Think you missed the point on that one. DA22 said it better above...

On another note. Other games with similar content make it available by patches through this site etc. He kinda "sell" it directly through his patreon. Probably should be a bit careful about such seeing how Patreon doesn't approve of said content.

Reactions: Dependable_223

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
You might want to make a NOTE on the home page that effective a certain update OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY. They still appear to work, but do not trigger a lot of content. I didn't see hardly any NEW content, but there were comments about scenes I had not seen. I decided to start over from the beginning & found a lot more content.
I was about to GIVE UP HOPE on this game. I've supported about 50 games I like or see real promise in. This one is now closer to getting my support. The English is pretty bad, making it hard to understand what is supposed to be going on (the plot) or guessing at what the MC is supposed to do next. You might want to put in a HINT SYSTEM.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
there is a bug that when you scroll back the choice has already been chosen as 1st and only the rest choices remain, also at some points where you save when choice appears and when you load is the choice again you 1st chose without the option to choose again if you scroll back

Last edited:
Reactions: Line of lust

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
there is a bug that when you scroll back the choice has already been chosen as 1st and only the rest choices remain, also at some points where you save when choice appears and when you load is the choice again you 1st chose without the option to choose again if you scroll back
This is not an error, this is how the system works to get all options again, you need to restart the game.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes