Kippy1346

Dec 11, 2023
When i get to planning a party for Cindy and i have to go to Olivia's room at home in the evening... I do but it says not right now does anyone know why this happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When i get to planning a party for Cindy and i have to go to Olivia's room at home in the evening... I do but it says not right now does anyone know why this happens.
this game is bit of a mess, quests are shown before can do those.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I saw the tag Netorare, but only on the main tags, and not on the "spoiler", so is there really NTR in the game? In wich case, reading the description, is that Netori (MC fucking the Dad's new family), or Netorare (the Dad fucking the old family), those are the first options that come to mind, but I'd like to know before I invest any time in the game, since if it's not skipeable, Netorare is a big turn off for me xD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw the tag Netorare, but only on the main tags, and not on the "spoiler", so is there really NTR in the game? In wich case, reading the description, is that Netori (MC fucking the Dad's new family), or Netorare (the Dad fucking the old family), those are the first options that come to mind, but I'd like to know before I invest any time in the game, since if it's not skipeable, Netorare is a big turn off for me xD.
totally skippable.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Line of lust

A good game
Too bad we don't have frequent updates
just once a year....and look
This makes people lose interest in supporting financially
more updates more supporters
fewer updates few supporters

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
There is a post in the thread about the same place. Without a detailed answer but with a hint that it would not be the last.
Every night, every day. Chtck. Nothing.

So is this the latest point version or are there any other micro conditions for the task?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a post in the thread about the same place. Without a detailed answer but with a hint that it would not be the last.
Every night, every day. Chtck. Nothing.

So is this the latest point version or are there any other micro conditions for the task?
that quest is doable, if you have done everything else with her then it should unlock.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
that quest is doable, if you have done everything else with her then it should unlock.
As you can see, everything is done. The magazine is empty. I tried all the days of the week, there was no other activity, the shop itself was empty at night, everything on the shelves was bought up

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes