Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ya the Click Couch for "Go to the Living room" error is still present. Tried it from different room, Different time, Different days, Nothing.

Ia there a reason this game needs to be a Sandbox? what does it add to the game?

FYI Im playing the Latest version up on the site. There is no link to a Fix (if there is one).

Pradolui

May 5, 2022
Thank you all in advance.
I went through the game to the moment when I need to meet with Julia's friend to get the keys to her room. But after a gradual passage, I need to come to school on Saturday night with certain pills, but I don't understand where to buy these things, please tell me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you all in advance.
I went through the game to the moment when I need to meet with Julia's friend to get the keys to her room. But after a gradual passage, I need to come to school on Saturday night with certain pills, but I don't understand where to buy these things, please tell me
you get those from mall, from 1 of those shops.

SkullKing91

Jul 17, 2023
Codes don't work and stuck where I literally can't do anything for any storyline and no site has answers... Was enjoying the game too such a shame

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Codes don't work and stuck where I literally can't do anything for any storyline and no site has answers... Was enjoying the game too such a shame
codes work but if you need money just use save editor and make mc rich (from 0 to 9999 bucks).

3bady

Aug 15, 2023
How can I complete the task of Leah they said I have to go to the medical center second floor to Leah's room during the day and when I go there was nothing Screenshot_2023-08-15-14-12-19-699_horizon_of_passion.android.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can I complete the task of Leah they said I have to go to the medical center second floor to Leah's room during the day and when I go there was nothing
i think you are trying to do it too early aka plot hasn't reached tip point yet. normal on this game.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
What is the latest IC Patch promo code?

NVM, simple add the Universal Renpy Mod and search for variable "Patch" and turn it from False to True.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
The hint literally says "get to know the new place"
Doesn't help much more to me, i'm pretty sure i've been to most places available already
Am i supposed to go somewhere at a specific time of the day?

edit: nvm, the arrow was a bitch
Was stuck on this part too. The note in the phone should have been more specific. I totally missed this stupid arrow in the right corner in the school hallway that makes you point at two more doors.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
I just got stuck here too so I replayed it again and this time I ran into hannah in the hallway at the school, then it automatically triggered the living room scene, somehow missed it
The quest log/Hints on the mobile phone should really be reworked and be more clear.

Was stuck on Go to Living Room. Had to go to school in mid day and bump into Hannah first as well before triggering the living room.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes