rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
i tried all the days in the week still nothing ill try a diff game from the start
thanks for trying to help
i tried but still nothing happens after i go to the biology class it says i must got to the living room but nothing happens
if some one has a save that can share that will helpful
or a tip on how to get the event started Capture.PNG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i tried but still nothing happens after i go to the biology class it says i must got to the living room but nothing happens
if some one has a save that can share that will helpful
or a tip on how to get the event started
what game says if you try goto police station or 1st hospital room or criminal area (some house there) or etc?

Dragonj

May 24, 2017
I'm stuck with pool. And continue not with brothel as i need to go at pool first. Anybody know how to get the pool scene?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck with pool. And continue not with brothel as i need to go at pool first. Anybody know how to get the pool scene?
goto school, click door next to biology class and then select right door.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people have someone isho has such a problem in this scene ?! The MC at the pool pushes the headmistress of the pool and then the mine has this shit and no matter what I do, I can’t get rid of this for this reason and I can’t continue playing normally ... who has the current problem and how is it solved? who knows?!

Reactions: Necati Şaşar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no problems on that scene. try re-dling with download manager and re-extracting with latest 7zip.

Necati Şaşar

Jan 14, 2021
people have someone isho has such a problem in this scene ?! The MC at the pool pushes the headmistress of the pool and then the mine has this shit and no matter what I do, I can’t get rid of this for this reason and I can’t continue playing normally ... who has the current problem and how is it solved? who knows?!
Same problem

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes