RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HorizonOfPassionReworking-1.0Fix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well whatever that fix fixed it didn't fix stops where can't advance w/o skipping.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That issue was
well missed that. anyways it was (finally finished it) just small annoyance, bigger annoyance were wrong ppl saying something meant to be said by mc and very obvious typos (spellchecking is overrated apparently).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well missed that. anyways it was (finally finished it) just small annoyance, bigger annoyance were wrong ppl saying something meant to be said by mc and very obvious typos (spellchecking is overrated apparently).
Eh, considering it was abandoned and came back for whatever reason and they no longer want to do this version of the game, probably was there from the start.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I think it's time for me to create custom game descriptions :D
I think it's time we aknowledge why the father left us with an all-female family.
He fucked all of them and went to find something fresh. Notice the no "virgin" tag.
MC being a dick-wit and calling him back is basically second degree cuck-sindrome.

cosmicasian

Feb 28, 2023
So I got about a few extra scenes added for this version. I encountered zoe in the abandoned brothel, went through the basement scene, cindi has left, now there are no more notes left. Anyone know what i'm still missing? I feel like there should be more. Especially with that naked lady falling into the well, as well as holly's dinner invitation.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
pff another shitty game supposedly harem but with NTR decide either harem or NTR not both or at least you have avoided the fucking ntr that the vast majority of us don't like you ruined a game with a lot of potential

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pff another shitty game supposedly harem but with NTR decide either harem or NTR not both or at least you have avoided the fucking ntr that the vast majority of us don't like you ruined a game with a lot of potential
what ntr? whatever there is it's avoidable.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi
im stuck with a note the says go to the living room of your home i go but nothing happens any can help ?
thanks

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes