cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the more i play this the more this feels like 1st attempt of alternative existence (yeah i know hop non-rework predates AE but AE's predecessor is older than hop) since all girls and women are hotting on mc.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just wonder where these scenes!?! i did everything as it says to indicate the phone at ms, but no matter what i did, i couldn’t find the same scenes, but the genre is namiseno that such a route exists ..
IF you spy on the neighbor at a certain time, she attempts to have sex with her husband but he falls asleep and she is left unsatisfied, one girl also gets forced to suck the janitors dick. So there will certainly be scenes like that.

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
I can't belive that people complains about that scene and scream for ntr tag :|
I'd like to know this too before downloading it. If this is another male protagonist harem game that's loosely tagged ntr for a voyeuristic scene I'm out. As a girl, I'm not interested in those games. So thanks to all those who'll be kind enough to clear this up.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I can't belive that people complains about that scene and scream for ntr tag :|
I know, I understand that you have a certain preference or belief, but this is already exaggerating and ends up affecting the game.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'd like to know this too before downloading it. If this is another male protagonist harem game that's loosely tagged ntr for a voyeuristic scene I'm out. As a girl, I'm not interested in those games. So thanks to all those who'll be kind enough to clear this up.
Simple, if you are looking for a real ntr game this is not for you, even when I get to have something I assure you that it will not be more than 1 scene and it will continue to be another harem.

According to another comment, the scene in question was nothing more than the neighbors (husband and wife) having sex.

Reactions: Pdiant

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
WTF there is not girls in F95

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: Pdiant

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
1686193856380.png

I'm stuck with these two Notes at the end of v1.0, I have bought everything, I do as they ask but nothing happens.

Thank you

Reactions: O1duvai

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horizon of Passion Reworking [v1.0 Fix 2] [Line of lust]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -