cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As you can see, everything is done. The magazine is empty. I tried all the days of the week, there was no other activity, the shop itself was empty at night, everything on the shelves was bought up
stairs to her special room are behind those tables.

Guys why the game don't have a ntr scene on it?
There's a tag if I'm not wrong so where's the scene.,
that'd need to ask from dev. it's been so long since last update that no idea if don't remember if mc was knight in shining armor at some point.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
stairs to her special room are behind those tables.

that'd need to ask from dev. it's been so long since last update that no idea if don't remember if mc was knight in shining armor at some point.
Is this what you mean? I was there every night. It looks like there is just a ladder down there, I don’t see any other points for clicks. Maybe something should be highlighted in the inventory? I'm running out of ideas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this what you mean? I was there every night. It looks like there is just a ladder down there, I don’t see any other points for clicks. Maybe something should be highlighted in the inventory? I'm running out of ideas
like said it's been ages since i played and some quests come up before those can be done and game can get bugged.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
well hop madness mania previews have been posted past year (don't ask what that has to do with this) and last hop post is year ago when current update came.
Next news post expected: 02.19.2024 Hi guys! Once again there was a delay, but due to a bad situation with my hard disk. Some of the cont shows this much only on patreon but its locked

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev promised to do a post on 2/19/2024 but it never came so there may not be an update for this.

Any patreon's on here that can shed any light on this???
last time i checked dev's patreon dev was still making other hop (is it either spin-off or sequel no idea).

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
they ask me for this
security_keys.txt and to be honest i cant find this one in game folder to be able to edit that save from this game, thanks

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes