cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
patreon page is gone so seems that dev got enuf on making avns (atleast under dron games).

Manulka

Jul 27, 2021
The point is that a year ago Drone started having problems with payment systems, such as PayPal and Pioneer.
PayPal is cheating and ripping off developers of digital content without explaining why, I've heard about it more than once from other people.
At the time Dron had a Twitter page, I wrote to him, and he told me he was just pissed and didn't know what to do. Patreon, embezzled some of his money for the last chapter of Horizons of the Future.

Drone said that he would be looking for other alternatives for hosting his game, so I assumed that the game will resume soon.

Reactions: Ara-sH and YRS™

YRS™

May 30, 2020
The point is that a year ago Drone started having problems with payment systems, such as PayPal and Pioneer.
PayPal is cheating and ripping off developers of digital content without explaining why, I've heard about it more than once from other people.
At the time Dron had a Twitter page, I wrote to him, and he told me he was just pissed and didn't know what to do. Patreon, embezzled some of his money for the last chapter of Horizons of the Future.

Drone said that he would be looking for other alternatives for hosting his game, so I assumed that the game will resume soon.
When he said about hosting ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this wasn't paying enuf so dron abandoned this project.

DroneGames

Apr 16, 2022
Hi all! :)It would take too long to explain the reasons for my sudden disappearance, but one thing I can say is that I continue to work on the game "Horizons of the Future".
Yes, as one guy said, I have some problems with the official posting of the game.:cry::unsure:
At the time of my disappearance, chapter 4 of the game was already ready, but circumstances have formed in such a way that I could no longer use Patreon, in particular its payment system and this began in November last year.
Right now I'm working on the sequel (chapter 5) and as soon as I find an alternative to Patreon, I'll share my game with you right away.
I want to thank you all for the fact that you liked my game, I am very pleased !;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great news of a future on the horizon.
Sounds the horizon is just itching to catch up to a future with this game in it.
Game oN!

Reactions: DroneGames

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Hi all! :)It would take too long to explain the reasons for my sudden disappearance, but one thing I can say is that I continue to work on the game "Horizons of the Future".
Yes, as one guy said, I have some problems with the official posting of the game.:cry::unsure:
At the time of my disappearance, chapter 4 of the game was already ready, but circumstances have formed in such a way that I could no longer use Patreon, in particular its payment system and this began in November last year.
Right now I'm working on the sequel (chapter 5) and as soon as I find an alternative to Patreon, I'll share my game with you right away.
I want to thank you all for the fact that you liked my game, I am very pleased !;)
What about SubscribeStar? that's the most famous Patreon alternative I know of

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
DroneGames patiently waiting for news from you brother
i enjoy your content a lot, and have no problems supporting you :D
Hopefully we will have some good news from you soon

Reactions: DroneGames
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes