Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Oh well, his first game didn't make enough money so he abandoned it to start a new one and now that the 2nd game also didn't make the money he wanted he abandoned it as well what a surprise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at least 1st game gave near full story but we'll see, maybe this gets finished someday.

Manulka

Jul 27, 2021
Too bad ... I supported Drone for $10, and I'm not sorry for the money spent, but for people's indifference to this guy.
This game is really unique in its plot and characters, I have not met any developer with such a thinking and look at the world, once again I am very sorry to lose it.:oops:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
A lot of these Devs have so much talent, yet lack the drive and ambition. I do sympathize with the Devs that work their asses off but don't get the same level of support in return. I've watched less talented Devs pander and ship out mediocre content but get lots of patrons in return, so you can never tell which way up in this industry. Still I hope one day Dron finishes what he started, I was disappointed when Mysterious Stones bit the dust and even moreso now.

Jun 11, 2020
A lot of these Devs have so much talent, yet lack the drive and ambition. I do sympathize with the Devs that work their asses off but don't get the same level of support in return. I've watched less talented Devs pander and ship out mediocre content but get lots of patrons in return, so you can never tell which way up in this industry. Still I hope one day Dron finishes what he started, I was disappointed when Mysterious Stones bit the dust and even moreso now.
Was there even an explanation? How do fans and supporters build trust with Devs when things like this happen?

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
so he will start a new game with a new story or come back to finish his preview game ? well lets hope so , fk its sad .. i hope he manage his life and comeback .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so he will start a new game with a new story or come back to finish his preview game ? well lets hope so , fk its sad .. i hope he manage his life and comeback .
1st i think. games have good graphics and rest but just don't "hit" supporters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni
Sep 3, 2020

Deleted member 1927702
Welcome to my world.
Game Developer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be honest I haven't played this game in awhile I lost interest when I realized that the sex scenes were forced

putting in an option to skip the sex scenes didn't help because it still happened in the story

the option to skip it does not stop it from happening

but maybe that changed as the story went on I don't know but I don't like forced sex scenes

but still, it's always sad to see a game get abandoned

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1st i think. games have good graphics and rest but just don't "hit" supporters.
u right , he need to change the topic , all his games if about technology and about the future he need a new topic maybe mafia or incest or drama .

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes