Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I fully understand why you share this version of the game here, but I deleted the game until someone share the complete version
Oh yes, of course, there is always the possibility, put here the full version of the game, but then in the future, Horizons of the Future, will find the fate of the game Mysterious Stones.:oops:
If each of you is able to think about why game developers create their content for you, then you will all realize that the reason is simple, it is to get financial rewards for their work.:rolleyes:
If you think that my game and I, not worthy of any reward, that's your right, but I can assure you that you are wrong as hell.
In order to create all these beautiful renderings for you, I need a very powerful computer, which in turn consumes 800 watts of electricity per hour, for which I have to pay, and that does not count the cost of props for their models.:eek:
Oh yes, that's the truth of life as a game developer.:(
I'm not a big game development company with millions of dollars in revenue, I'm just a guy who wants to get some money to pay the bills to continue his work.
I really hope for your understanding and respect for my work.
I really hope that, in my future releases, I will continue to please all of you with my game.;)(y)

Reactions: JC07

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh yes, of course, there is always the possibility, put here the full version of the game, but then in the future, Horizons of the Future, will find the fate of the game Mysterious Stones.:oops:
If each of you is able to think about why game developers create their content for you, then you will all realize that the reason is simple, it is to get financial rewards for their work.:rolleyes:
If you think that my game and I, not worthy of any reward, that's your right, but I can assure you that you are wrong as hell.
In order to create all these beautiful renderings for you, I need a very powerful computer, which in turn consumes 800 watts of electricity per hour, for which I have to pay, and that does not count the cost of props for their models.:eek:
I'm not a big game development company with millions of dollars in revenue, I'm just a guy who wants to get some money to pay the bills to continue his work.
I really hope that, in my future releases, I will continue to please all of you with my game.;)(y)
if you think that cutting parts of the story is the way to go ..then you're not going to get many patreons/subcribers ...
I for one for example will never pay to get access to the full game (especially for a VN)
THere are other ways that you get supporters, keeping content hostage is not the way (at least in my book)
but then again this is just my opinion (though I am sure there are plenty more people that think this way)
Most people that subscribe do it because they want to support that content creator not because they are keeping a part (be it 10% or 50% of the game under paywall) and thats the truth of it ..a lot of people do hate this type of mentality and even if it is justified (which I'm not saying it's not or that it is) out of principle they won't subscribe.
I do hope you get all the support you need/want.
These are just my thoughts

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikhail Blk

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
if you think that cutting parts of the story is the way to go ..then you're not going to get many patreons/subcribers ...
I for one for example will never pay to get access to the full game (especially for a VN)
THere are other ways that you get supporters, keeping content hostage is not the way (at least in my book)
but then again this is just my opinion (though I am sure there are plenty more people that think this way)
Most people that subscribe do it because they want to support that content creator not because they are keeping a part (be it 10% or 50% of the game under paywall) and thats the truth of it ..a lot of people do hate this type of mentality and even if it is justified (which I'm not saying it's not or that it is) out of principle they won't subscribe.
I do hope you get all the support you need/want.
These just my thoughts
The content in all versions of this game is not cut in anything, the story of the game will remain the same, just all of these versions have restrictions in the options for sex scenes.
Everyone has the right to choose what they want and are interested in.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The content in all versions of this game is not cut in anything, the story of the game will remain the same, just all of these versions have restrictions in the options for sex scenes.
Everyone has the right to choose what they want and are interested in.
You know best
Just saying don't be too surprised if somehow you don't reach the level of support you wish.

Reactions: Mikhail Blk

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
I can't even name a single game that has succeeded in this way; hope this game is an exception.
I can't support you on patreon because of my country's banking system, but I think sharing in this forum is more about finding fans. Fans may not pay you, but they advertise the game, help other players, create a big community for the game and eventually these things help you get more patreons.
Honestly, I didn't even hear the name of your first game and it seems I have to quit this one; I hope you know what you're doing and wish you luck.
By the way sry 4 my bad ENG

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This reminds me a bit of SilkandMilk.
yeah i'll admit it reminded me of them also. but Silk was more narcissistic so even though people really liked the game it was his attitude in general that made ppl not want to patron.

i'd say this dev is thinking its a good business move thinking it'll attract more patrons. but history shows that just annoys potential patrons away.

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Interesting unique story
I'm very glad you liked it. This story will be even more interesting in the future, I promise. :sneaky:
I think that in the next update, we have to go to the jungle and find out what secrets they hide from us.
Although it is difficult to give an exact update number for this event right now, but I'm sure it will happen as soon as possible.

Reactions: YRS™

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Want to see the mc have a 3 some with Maria & molly or Gabriella. Will there be 3somes or harem in this game or do you have to stay with only 1 girl. Also interested in that hot biker chick too!

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes