BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The full version of the game is only available for Patreon. But if even the limited version of the game makes guys hysterical, then I do not recommend playing the full version, it will be too depraved for you.:ROFLMAO:(y):sneaky:
your marketing skills are ...amazing to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

Manulka

Jul 27, 2021
Guys, I do not understand one thing, if you do not like the game, why do not play something more suitable for you, why do you continue to express your dissatisfaction?
Personally, I really like this game, and to be honest, I would love to fuck all these sexy women and I don't care if they're married or not, damn it.:love:(y)

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Supercharged V8 pushing 280 horsepower? Dev, please do the V8 fanboys (and girls) a favor and push that horsepower up to say, 600 horses? The is a supercharged V8 with 707 horsepower. Just saying, there's no way in hell anyone would buy a supercharged V8 thats only pushing 280 horsepower. :eek:

Reactions: jetama

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
View attachment 1364337

Supercharged V8 pushing 280 horsepower? Dev, please do the V8 fanboys (and girls) a favor and push that horsepower up to say, 600 horses? The is a supercharged V8 with 707 horsepower. Just saying, there's no way in hell anyone would buy a supercharged V8 thats only pushing 280 horsepower. :eek:
Oh yes, of course, but the game is not about cars, the game is a bit different, I admit, I did not pay much attention to it and I do not think it will be such a big problem.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Wow those renders look great. The color and ambience feels so... professional looking? I dunno what the devs did here but it definitely sets itself apart: the contrast and light are just so perfect, well done.

The futuristic setting is a plus too. I have good feeling for the future of this game!

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Grammar and dialogue structure in his other game was really bad and choice was kinda forced and one dimentional. Hope this one learned from the mistakes like not forcing love interest.
I just started playing this today and although English is not my main language its clear the grammar and dialogue structure again need work. Sometimes the dialogue even feels as if it was writing by a child (the dialogue in the store is really weird imo). There seen to be also issues with choices made literally in begin with my MC I like opted not to fck the Blondie and mc comes out his new apartment talking about he cant forget about blondie's pussy -_-

I would try and find somebody that can proofread this and or help you with writing the dialogue because it really needs work. I hope you take this feedback to heart cuz I feel this game could be really good as I like both the renders and the story premise a lot.

So far I would probably rate this 2.5/5 its not bad but its definitely needs work.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes