Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Choices menus in the game, not useless, as it may seem at first glance. :sneaky:
It all starts with a scene in the kitchen with Gloria and Michael .
For this game, there is a detailed walkthrough, which indicates the correct items in the menu choices and how they will affect the further development of the story.
Walkthroughs and secrets, already available on my Patreon. But you can try to find these points on your own.(y)
Hmmm.... Were you able to get a date with Alice?;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update so far (reached point where termi....... timetraveller is spying maria's villa). bugs that near all saves caused renpy error (only what worked was before mc fucked neighbor).

some scrshots and dev needs better spellchecker.

1. mini-Maria aka won't be surprised if related to her
2. spot the screwdriver
3. very big bag since all those fitted in
4.all that food for 5 persons?

Drone Games
5. 1st typo
6. 2nd typo
7. 3rd typo

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
In the game Horizons of the future, we will not only understand what happened in the jungle, but to engage in a new adventure and continue the story has already begun the game Mysterious stones.
In the new story, we have to:
- Find out who Lona is looking for?
- Who are Leila Star's parents?
- Where did the creator of Synbots get such technology and how to save humanity from imminent destruction?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Knowing that this connects to the previous game I'm intrigued, the models have always been beautiful and attractive to me. Just hope the stories holds up, as other mentioned the Mc seems very timid and jumping, but the Dev is painting the picture of a sheltered guy that's new to the Big City so this is on par I guess. Hopefully, that evens out though in the future once he's used to the city life. All in all, I'll be checking for this game, I'm beyond ready to see Maria get a good dicking.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
seems to be exciting at first,but played and didnt get certain scenes(anal) because of a paywall?damn,what a let down.im sorry but gotta delete this game right about now..

Reactions: Mas92
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes