cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no news unless dev posts something (as i said on prev. page).

DroneGames

Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys! Due to the current world situation I can no longer provide access to my game, sorry. :oops: I admit, you were the most ardent fans of my work, thank you all very much!
I really hope that human stupidity is curable and I will be able to please you all with my content again! :
This is an official statement from Drone games .
I really want to meet my fans again!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's only 1 sure way to cure stupidity and very unlikely that it happens.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The renders are top-tier, and the dialogue is so so so bad, I was rolling my eyes constantly.

1662523818243.png
WTF :( It's like the dev built a sports car and painted it with house paint.:ROFLMAO:

I would like to see the game finished, but damn!

I want to rewrite it myself, but that would be a waste of time, the dev would not accept a new and improved script.

Think about this: you're a Russian dev, you create a game, visually it's great, translate that game into English, but you don't know English, so you hope it's ok.
Then an English speaker sends you an improved script, but you don't know English, you translate that script into Russian, and it reads like a dumpster fire because English and Russian don't translate well, you need a professional that can get the gist of what the dev intended.
And you, as the DEV, then have to trust that the translation has the same emotions, nuances, and succinct plot that you envisioned.
The script you sent the dev he can't trust and won't use it.

We all can read and write very well, but the majority of us can't do math above an 8th-grade level without struggling.
It's the same for the devs they are good at the art and coding, but the translation is very difficult, so they go the easy way, and the game suffers for it.
Nobody is going to read this because the game is abandoned. :ROFLMAO: I'm an idiot. :whistle:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 comments above is the dev, I think he is going to start back up with the game.
well that post can be seen on myriad ways, i see as this game is abandoned and future games won't happen as long as what's happening in east europe, others see as game is on hold or something else.

atm game is abandoned here and dron is w/o patreon page etc.

DroneGames

Apr 16, 2022
As I've written before, I don't have the ability to receive payouts from my fans at this time.
This does not mean that the game will be stopped, I think in the near future everything will be solved.
At this point, there is no point in a Patreon page.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well what happens in east europe can continue for years in stalemate situation and even if it ends sanctions etc won't be dropped quickly.

anyways that's politics and as mods have stated wrong forum for that.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes