Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yup there is no pregnancy belly or birth in the game (that I am aware of) she can get fertilized however but at the end of the day it amounts to nothing but a gameplay mechanic rather then an ending or birthing scenes, etc.
Yeah I get it, feels like a tease though lol. Good share anyway, thanks again.

Reactions: avanon and Silentce

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you need to update this Installation: to use locale emulator to run the game

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yo,
Translator here. Thanks for uploading the full game Silentce ^^. The translation quality is not perfect (some ups and down here and there). If you guys encounter any untranslated parts please report it.
Ah I forgot, but this game has 'Yuri' (Lesbian).
There's some untranslated dialogue related to Ending A, but it doesn't impact gameplay much
Can you please tell me where? Give a screenshot and the save related to that section if possible.

NoOneWillKnow

Sep 19, 2018
Can you please tell me where? Give a screenshot and the save related to that section if possible.
I kinda don't have the save for that part, but it's around when you get the womb crest, both scene where you get the crest(30 and 50 fertilization) is untranslated, after getting the crest scene you can talk to shia and that part is also untranslated(2 times too). That's all the untranslated part i can find right now, i'm still missing 5 scenes.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ahhh... My kinda shit. Feels like The Heiress without rape to make her into a succubus. Nice. Very nice.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I kinda don't have the save for that part, but it's around when you get the womb crest, both scene where you get the crest(30 and 50 fertilization) is untranslated, after getting the crest scene you can talk to shia and that part is also untranslated(2 times too). That's all the untranslated part i can find right now, i'm still missing 5 scenes.
Something I'd like to confirm. Did you go through this dialogue before encountering the untranslated parts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Yo,
Translator here. Thanks for uploading the full game Silentce ^^. The translation quality is not perfect (some ups and down here and there). If you guys encounter any untranslated parts please report it.
Ah I forgot, but this game has 'Yuri' (Lesbian).

it's leagues and bounds above everything this site has posted recently xD

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
btw. if you don't care about RPG elements and gameplay, you can just stay at the bar the whole time and fuck like a bunny all day.

I guess now it's a good opportunity to play it "properly" since it's translated ;P My first two playthroughs ended up with me just whoring the heroine to the clients all day...

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
everyone upvote this commentary here: as with EVERY WOLFRPG GAME you need to move them into your C drive!
or it will tell you that it cant find XXXXXXXgame.dat
just move it into your C drive and it will run perfectly fine.
happens with EVERY wolf rpg and happens in EVERY wolf rpg thread.
please pin this comment or something for the people who are lost.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
***After you're done downloading the game from OP, please apply this patch by copying data folder inside the game folder, overwrite when asked***
Here is the data in which I fixed some untranslated parts. Copy/paste the 'data' folder inside the archive into the game's folder, overwrite when asked. If you come across any other untranslated parts, please report it. I've updated the translation thread with 1.01 patch file
EDIT 1: Updated the translation patch to 1.02 (fixed an H-scene that couldn't be registered into the H-scenes recollection)
EDIT 2: Updated the translation patch to 1.03: Fixed some typos, Title description going way out of text box (due to the cached data on the Title menu, you'll have to make a new fresh save from New Game to update the Title. Sorry for the inconvenience)
EDIT 3: Updated the translation patch to 1.04 (Fixed some untranslated parts)
EDIT 4: Updated the translation patch to 1.05 (Fixed some untranslated parts)
EDIT 5: Updated the translation patch to 1.06 (fixed an H-scene that couldn't be registered into the H-scenes recollection)
EDIT 6: Updated the translation patch to 1.07: Fixed some typos, texts going way out of text box (due to the cached data on the texts menu, you'll have to make a new fresh save from New Game to update those texts. Sorry for the inconvenience)
EDIT 7: Updated the translation patch to 1.08 (Fixed some untranslated parts)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here is the data in which I fixed some untranslated parts. Copy/paste the 'data' folder inside the archive into the game's 'data' folder, overwrite when asked. If you come across any other untranslated parts, please report it. I've updated the translation thread with 1.01 patch file
I'll update the OP with a link to this post so if you need to make any future changes just make sure to update your post here :)

Whiskas3

Feb 10, 2020
holy shit I never thought I'd see the day where this was translated into English. Thank you a lot dear sir!

Reactions: R1ver

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
everyone upvote this commentary here: as with EVERY WOLFRPG GAME you need to move them into your C drive!
Not true; Acerola games and Wings of Roldea work fine even if they aren't in the C drive, gotta see if this works though

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It happens EVERY time, on YOUR sytem.
Now what does THAT tell you? Well, it tells me that it's probably an OS settings or drive/folder privilige settings or some such problem, on your part.
(PS: literally every WolfRPG game I have can run on any of my drives...)
Sorry. :)

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes