timburrr

Jan 11, 2020
yes i am. I have both locale emulator and system administration changed to japanese. Had for a long long time and if a japanese game doesn't work on my pc, it's because the game's furked. I've played hundreds of them, all of which never gave me a locale problem

also saying "work fine for me" is like saying absolutely nothing xD could you provide your game.dat file?
Its the folder name, English systems dont like it, try to copy the contents of the directory ( containing Game.exe ) to a new folder you created on your machine and it should just run.

1595971606810.png

1595971527990.png

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Its the folder name, English systems dont like it, try to copy the contents of the directory ( containing Game.exe ) to a new folder you created on your machine and it should just run.

View attachment 749776

View attachment 749773
I'm grateful for the time you took to try and help me, but i'm already almost at the end of the game xD My system is also japanese (cos that's what administration change is)
running it in admin mode helped

Reactions: SenorStinkButt

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Technically there is no pregnancy. She can get fertilized but due to how the game works the semen gets "absorbed" and she gets strength from it. so she never gives birth. Pregnancy was sort of a grey area in this game.
So what you are saying is that I can shoot my man batter into her baby bakery but it won't do anything but make her stronger?

Dec 26, 2019
Hmm. I did save right before I activated the last statue. Does that mean I haven't "cleared" the last dungeon yet and I can get the other endings?

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm. I did save right before I activated the last statue. Does that mean I haven't "cleared" the last dungeon yet and I can get the other endings?
After you get one ending you will get an option to go back to the time before using the statue, so don't worry

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Download Locale Emulator, right click game.exe and click "run in japanese" to start the game, for anyone wondering how to start the game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Different pregnancy states or only 2 CG preg/no preg
The only pregnancy is egg fertilization. Story wise when she gets pregnant she "absorbs" the egg and becomes stronger.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, i have two questions.

First: i got the B ending alreadly. But i still only have 54 scenes out of 61. Are all scenes in the town/bar? Is it just RNG, picking up the right guy? Or is there some way to aways get a new scene?

Second: one of the requirements for an A ending seem to be for one fertilization to "stick". How many fertilizations does she need to get the requirement for this ending?

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
So, i have two questions.

First: i got the B ending alreadly. But i still only have 54 scenes out of 61. Are all scenes in the town/bar? Is it just RNG, picking up the right guy? Or is there some way to aways get a new scene?

Second: one of the requirements for an A ending seem to be for one fertilization to "stick". How many fertilizations does she need to get the requirement for this ending?
before doing ending A be sure that you get ending C because there might be no way to get it once you get ending A and i got 58 scenes unlocked some scenes are in ending A

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018

How did you get B. I got C but missing A/B and am curious how far you can go as a virgin for instance can the first time you have sex be with shia or is the translation not accurate in that "sex" with her means sharing sex through their bond. Also where do you fight her is it in her house or is it in the dungeon because I cleared the last dungeon and can't seem to find her.

Sidenote I think C is supposed to be the first ending you get/Least corrupted/Virgin(seems you can get it by not being a virgin but I think the more you have sex the quicker you lock yourself out of the ending) because it seems I have to go out of my way to either get fertilized a bunch. should be easy got like 25 ovulation drugs from the dungeons. and Like I said above I have to do something to get B because I haven't gotten it yet.

Corruption atm is 10408. Up from the 7500 I finished the game originally with.. Still getting ending C. Virgin still.

Climax Exp 294

Mast. Exp 181
Forced 108
Public 2

H Exp Virgin
Semen 6
Vaginal 0

Prostitution Exp 8
Sexual Harass 43
Tip 25824

And Title is set as Virgin

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes