• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wafful

May 3, 2019
are the updated translation patches included on the default download (i.e it's just an update for those who downloaded an early version) or do I have to install them separately?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
The only pregnancy is egg fertilization. Story wise when she gets pregnant she "absorbs" the egg and becomes stronger.
weird dynamic, like developer liked idea of pregnancy but scared for some reason.
not a bad idea for using in a better game

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
are the updated translation patches included on the default download (i.e it's just an update for those who downloaded an early version) or do I have to install them separately?
It's a translation update including the latest fixes. Download the game on OP, then copy/paste the 'data' folder I uploaded onto the game's 'data' folder, overwrite when asked.

Reactions: TheMonSun

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
For those wondering about some H-scenes you can't seem to get, some of them are triggered either by the H equipment you're wearing (you just need the latest rotor and vibrator equipped), RNG (probability) or both at the same time. That part about the RNG can be quite painful sometimes since, on my playthrough, it took me more than 15 tries to unlock one of the H-scenes I didn't manage to unlock. So you'll have to keep trying and trying to unlock those, both outside the city and inside the bar.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Okay So How many endings are there? and How do you get them? Any details on all of them?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Okay So How many endings are there? and How do you get them? Any details on all of them?
There are 3 endings. A, B and C. The ending C is missable if you whore the mc up right off the bat and have sex with Shia. Try completing the game without making her too much of a slut first, after that you'll unlock clear hints on how to get the other A and B endings and be given a choice to return to right before entering the ending.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
There are 3 endings. A, B and C. The ending C is missable if you whore the mc up right off the bat and have sex with Shia. Try completing the game without making her too much of a slut first, after that you'll unlock clear hints on how to get the other A and B endings and be given a choice to return to right before entering the ending.
But she keeps masturbating alot is that okay?

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Completely okay, as long as she doesn't have sex with Shia. You don't need to worry about the amount of corruption you've accumulated.
Any idea if you can get to Ending B as a virgin or is it reliant on the MC having sex with the patrons at the bar. Already got ending C which seems to be the "Virgin" ending, but in games like this I like to see how far you can get as a virgin and from the context clues I have picked up from this forum and another I was able to find through google searching ending B requires you to have sex with multiple times at the Bar and then sniff Shia's bed multiple times and then a new dialogue opens up that allows you to do what you have to for ending B. I get that some people want to just nudge people in the right direction and even the game hints at what to do but I am looking for a clear answer on if it is possible to reach that point as a virgin. Because as of now I am lost. I have done all the dungeons, done all the bars stuff up to the 2 guys asking for sex but denied them. When I go back to the Shia after resting she is always masturbating.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes