EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I see just curious how do you even fight shia in the first place?
Just whore Hana out first, the game will guide you there when the time comes. Also by assault her, I mean sexually assault her, not fight her lol.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just whore Hana out first, the game will guide you there when the time comes. Also by assault her, I mean sexually assault her, not fight her lol.
But In the description on ending B It's said there that you need to beat her i i think? I can't remember

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
But In the description on ending B It's said there that you need to beat her i i think? I can't remember
Ending B: Beat the last dungeon (7th dungeon) after having sex with Shia.
Ending A: Beat Shia inside the Abyss Realm by the time something is carved after multiple fertilizations.

Check out the Hints inside the book.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Ending B: Beat the last dungeon (7th dungeon) after having sex with Shia.
Ending A: Beat Shia inside the Abyss Realm by the time something is carved after multiple fertilizations.

Check out the Hints inside the book.
Yup so how do you fight her? And where is this Abyss Realm? I can't seem to find it
And I've already checked the hints

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yup so how do you fight her? And where is this Abyss Realm? I can't seem to find it
That means that you didn't whore Hana enough and haven't sexually assault Shia yet.No need to rush things, go one step at a time lol

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
That means that you didn't whore Hana enough and haven't sexually assault Shia yet.No need to rush things, go one step at a time lol
Oh wow i can't believe this game so much grinding xD Especially on the H-scenes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Oh wow i can't believe this game so much grinding xD Especially on the H-scenes
I'm not sure about the grind, I personally thought it was okay, apart from the numbers of fertilizations. The thing that I found bad was the RNG trigger of some H-scenes that sometimes won't trigger even after going at it for more than 10 times.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not sure about the grind, I personally thought it was okay, apart from the numbers of fertilizations. The thing that I found bad was the RNG trigger of some H-scenes that sometimes won't trigger even after going at it for more than 10 times.
Oh yeah I barely can had 1 or 2 h-scenes in the bar I mean There's people there that gives you an H-scenes but usually it only gives you 1 h-scenes for a day so yeah It's kinda irritating and pain in the ass oh yeah at the beginning the game is giving me like 3 h-scenes but as she gets lewder the game gives you less

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Okay, aside from the slightly disappointing aspect of not having actual pregnancy, I loved this game, with the whole process of Hana becoming a sex maniac. I particularly liked the best endings requiring her to become extremely lewd. It's a welcome change from games where the virgin route gets the best ending when those games tend to only be interesting for the sexytimes.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Ugh... Everyone just be careful, I don't know if this is a Wolf RPG thing or a this game thing, but apparently, if you hold shift when you click save, it turns it into load, and then you load your save from an hour ago and lose all that progress... right after you just spent an hour grinding out all the really obnoxious, purely chance based H-scenes...

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Ugh... Everyone just be careful, I don't know if this is a Wolf RPG thing or a this game thing, but apparently, if you hold shift when you click save, it turns it into load, and then you load your save from an hour ago and lose all that progress... right after you just spent an hour grinding out all the really obnoxious, purely chance based H-scenes...
Wow I didn't know we could do that. My condolences comrade. Through your own sacrifice, I learned something new.

• Sad
Reactions: zekemckillip

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How do you actually save? Whenever I press save with Z I hear the sound, but no file gets saved. Nor does throwing a save file + system into my game folder do anything.

xxcggxx

Mar 10, 2020
Are there more than 4 scenes with Shia? If so how do you unlock them? I have all the endings unlocked.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
is there a full save or a cgrip out there?
This games alright buy its really blue balling on the only the impregnation with no pregnancy

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yup there is no pregnancy belly or birth in the game (that I am aware of) she can get fertilized however but at the end of the day it amounts to nothing but a gameplay mechanic rather then an ending or birthing scenes, etc.
This is extremely sad news. Second WolfRPG game to do this to me. And it had so much potential to. Oh well, into the garbage bin with it then.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes