EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
How do you get ending C ?
If you're asking that, then that means that you entered both routes A and B. Once you enter those routes, you're locked out of the route C. There's no way to get that ending unless you go back to a save where you didn't 'Assault Shia' and became each other's waifus.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
If you're asking that, then that means that you entered both routes A and B. Once you enter those routes, you're locked out of the route C. There's no way to get that ending unless you go back to a save where you didn't 'Assault Shia' and became each other's waifus.
Oh I get it. Don't Assault Shia and also no Succubus Crest. So, basically = Don't fulfill the requirements to get the other Endings. Am I right?

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I must be some kind of idiot but how do you leave the bar?

Hana remarks about the guard and goes back inside.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I must be some kind of idiot but how do you leave the bar?

Hana remarks about the guard and goes back inside.
The game will notify you when you can leave the bar. Such notification will only come after you whore her out enough.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
The game will notify you when you can leave the bar. Such notification will only come after you whore her out enough.
Is there a specific action you have to go after? Because all I've doing is talking to costumers and go back to the room.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a specific action you have to go after? Because all I've doing is talking to costumers and go back to the room.
There's actually a certain H-event that will act as a main trigger for all other H-events. Said H-event happens when Hana masturbates a certain numbers of time inside that vacant room on the bottom right of the bar, where she hears the door clicking during the masturbation. The next day, there will be a customer with an '!' over his head, that's when you know a special H-event with that customer will occur. The rest of the H-event will come naturally, depending on RNG and future H equipment worn.

DraconXYZ

Oct 20, 2016
EldenFZ
I get an error when the scene Mating in the city plays and it doesnt get added to the Recollection either
Not sure if this is an issue with the game or what
[DB operation] the data name does not exist in type43

Mating in the street\s[0]

Process mark:[MapEv 4 CommonEv 530 Live 85] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown
Also uploading my save which has 59/61 scenes done not sure about the last 2 one of them might be due to the error though

Last edited:
Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
EldenFZ
I get an error when the scene Mating in the city plays and it doesnt get added to the Recollection either
Not sure if this is an issue with the game or what

Also uploading my save which has 59/61 scenes done not sure about the last 2 one of them might be due to the error though
Thx for the report, I'll fix it right away. Was it the only one?

Reactions: DraconXYZ

DraconXYZ

Oct 20, 2016
Thx for the report, I'll fix it right away. Was it the only one?
Yeah
I believe so since I can't figure out which scene aside from that remains I'm not sure if there are any other issues
If I find anything else I'll let you know

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah
I believe so since I can't figure out which scene aside from that remains I'm not sure if there are any other issues
If I find anything else I'll let you know
Alright thx and sorry for the trouble. I've updated the translation patch btw. Try applying it and retry it again to register the H-scene.

DraconXYZ

Oct 20, 2016
Alright thx and sorry for the trouble. I've updated the translation patch btw. Try applying it and retry it again to register the H-scene.
Thanks
It works perfectly now

Here's an updated save after the fix for anyone who wants it
I've found 60/61 of the Recollection scenes if anyone knows what the last one is let me know

Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks
It works perfectly now

Here's an updated save after the fix for anyone who wants it
I've found 60/61 of the Recollection scenes if anyone knows what the last one is let me know
What is lacking is "Service Rotor" Hscene. The Hscene is triggered through RNG while talking to a customer inside the bar, wearing a 'rotor', and with Libido not being full.

EDIT: After looking through your save, I just noticed a certain amount of texts inside the Hints screen of the book being cut out of the box. Dang just looking at them really hurts my brain, I'll have to be more careful next time. Guess I'll go on an intensive playtest before uploading the translation patch of the next game I'm going to translate.

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Alright, the translation patch has been updated again, with texts/typos fixes that can only be updated through new fresh save (again sorry for the incovenience). Hopefully, that should finalize the fixes. Thanks to everyone who reported all the errors. The sheer numbers of stuff I neglected made me realize I should give more time personally playtesting the whole game again, even if it'll take more time, before uploading the full translation, which I'll be doing on the next one.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
How many endings are there and I have both ending B & C so how do I get A? Another thing is their consequences to having alot of fertilized eggs like the game said earlier on?

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
How many endings are there and I have both ending B & C so how do I get A? Another thing is their consequences to having alot of fertilized eggs like the game said earlier on?
3 Endings. To get ending A, Hana need to have more than 30 fertilized eggs.

Reactions: XoeSara
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes