XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I can't find the last scene and it's bugging me. To anyone who has completed the game, What am I missing?:(

[Images contain minor spoilers and I don't know how to use the spoiler system with images]

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I can't find the last scene and it's bugging me. To anyone who has completed the game, What am I missing?:(

[Images contain minor spoilers and I don't know how to use the spoiler system with images]
Try checking this out and see what is lacking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

236Manko

Aug 31, 2017
so maybe it's just me but down is being held, so it just scrolls through everything and makes the game annoying to play. hell if i know what's causing it, and hell if i know how to fix it. help would be appreciated, I'd kinda like to play this video game like a normal human.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
so maybe it's just me but down is being held, so it just scrolls through everything and makes the game annoying to play. hell if i know what's causing it, and hell if i know how to fix it. help would be appreciated, I'd kinda like to play this video game like a normal human.
That kind of problem sometimes happens on any games. My solution would be to rapidly press multiple direction buttons or reboot the game. If you already did those and it's still doing that, then you'll have to search the technical solution on google, since it's certainly have to do with your computer.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Try checking this out and see what is lacking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Geh, wtf... missed first handjob... tried unlocking some of the others but I get an error... probably why first handjob wasn’t registered too. Gonna try redownloading game...

Edit:
Also there is one pic of Pregnant Shia in the Closing Credit Scene (Appears after Ending A and/or B)...

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Geh, wtf... missed first handjob... tried unlocking some of the others but I get an error... probably why first handjob wasn’t registered too.
You may probably mean "Giving handjob", I don't think the reason you missed it is because of the error, but RNG. As for the hscene error not being registered, it has already been dealt with (Mating in the street => Mating in the city), hence why the other player who linked the save was able to get all 61 hscene registered in the hscene recollection. Did you make sure to apply the translation patch update that I made and linked on the OP before running the game?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
You may probably mean "Giving handjob", I don't think the reason you missed it is because of the error, but RNG. As for the hscene error not being registered, it has already been dealt with (Mating in the street => Mating in the city), hence why the other player who linked the save was able to get all 61 hscene registered in the hscene recollection. Did you make sure to apply the translation patch update that I made and linked on the OP before running the game?
Yeah, probably was just RNG since I got it now, also yeah, just found out about the patch when I was gonna try re-downloading the game.

Jack.in.line

Sep 3, 2018
dont feel like reading the whole thread but all I had to do to fix the error txt was change the name of the folder when you extract itll be in jap all I did was copy the english from zip file onto the folder and it runs now

Adler_Moonlight

Feb 21, 2020
There is a folder in Data below the one named “3H”, that has Shia having sex on her own, where can I see this happen in the game?
(No not the one in the ending neither is with Hana I believe)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
There is a folder in Data below the one named “3H”, that has Shia having sex on her own, where can I see this happen in the game?
(No not the one in the ending neither is with Hana I believe)
You must be referring to 'シアH'. There's another folder named '私服' with Hana having her regular clothes on, with some image variations having her unbutton her shirt, raising up her skirt and being fingered by an old man. All of those, as well as multiple maps, some strings of dialogues and codes, were not yet implemented in the game itself. They must have been intented for the latest version, 1.04, which I can't find anywhere on the internet.

Reactions: Adler_Moonlight

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
What emulators do I need for the game and how do I set the computer language to Japanese ._.?, sorry for the trouble im kinda new in this type of games

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes