EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Fixed the untranslated skill parts. Download and apply the translation patch update linked on OP to update the fix.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Alright, for anyone having problem lauching the game, if you see an error upon launching where the game is telling you it's missing a game.dat with ?????? on the path directory, then that means your pc can't read unicode characters. Fastest solution is to change the japanese characters to something else that your pc can read, or you can just move the game elsewhere. Also make sure to run the game using local emulator, or just change your pc region to japanese through control panel and even down to the format and keyboard if necessary.
thanks

Romual

Nov 19, 2018
Is there some place I can get my hands on jap version easily? I'm training my Japanese and often replay games I like in it, just to get some easy practice, since I already know all mechanics and most context.

junetheslut

Feb 3, 2021
has anyone been able to play this a year ago i tried to got constant the file lacks necessary files , has it been fixed ?

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
has anyone been able to play this a year ago i tried to got constant the file lacks necessary files , has it been fixed ?
Yes, the game worked perfectly.
If you have issues try extracting in Japanese (see below)
Change local to Japanese or use some tools to emulate a local japanese environment, I recommend (That's what I use, and I never had any issues playing Japanese games)
And also, check out that the file path name isn't too long, it can sometimes cause issues (but not in this game I believe).
I hope this will help you sort it out, and enjoy this wonderful game, have fun ! :)

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man I'm sure glad I've found this game, really seems to have slipped under the radar, but already feels pretty damn hot, firs of all because it takes some of my favorite parts in other games, like waitressing, and makes it a main focus, I wonder so many people ever thought of that....

Anyway, any other linux players out there, I play this in a exclusive wine eroge prefix, however with this game I game no music at all, barely any sound effects except for the interface ones, it seems these are the mp3 files in the game data folder, even though I supposedly should have mp3 support already for this prefix.
edit: actually sorted this out, for some reason I had a "disable gstreamer" setting, probably needed for something else, but who knows...

Another thing I'm wondering, does it make any difference what title you pick for the heroine?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes