BooDawg

Aug 26, 2021
How do you get doggystyle in the streets? I would think it's just seduce someone outside but that doesn't seem to work. Is there requirements to it or am I just unlucky. (I've gotten all other scenes and endings)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How do you get doggystyle in the streets? I would think it's just seduce someone outside but that doesn't seem to work. Is there requirements to it or am I just unlucky. (I've gotten all other scenes and endings)
Just keep using pink perfume and seducing old men out in the city. Can you tell me how to get Shia's 1st Mating as a knowledge trade?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
***After you're done downloading the game from OP, please apply this patch by copying data folder inside the game folder, overwrite when asked***
Here is the data in which I fixed some untranslated parts. Copy/paste the 'data' folder inside the archive into the game's folder, overwrite when asked. If you come across any other untranslated parts, please report it. I've updated the translation thread with 1.01 patch file
EDIT 1: Updated the translation patch to 1.02 (fixed an H-scene that couldn't be registered into the H-scenes recollection)
EDIT 2: Updated the translation patch to 1.03: Fixed some typos, Title description going way out of text box (due to the cached data on the Title menu, you'll have to make a new fresh save from New Game to update the Title. Sorry for the inconvenience)
EDIT 3: Updated the translation patch to 1.04 (Fixed some untranslated parts)
EDIT 4: Updated the translation patch to 1.05 (Fixed some untranslated parts)
EDIT 5: Updated the translation patch to 1.06 (fixed an H-scene that couldn't be registered into the H-scenes recollection)
EDIT 6: Updated the translation patch to 1.07: Fixed some typos, texts going way out of text box (due to the cached data on the texts menu, you'll have to make a new fresh save from New Game to update those texts. Sorry for the inconvenience)
EDIT 7: Updated the translation patch to 1.08 (Fixed some untranslated parts)
The link seems to be dead. It seems to be the same file as the translation site for anyone else looking for it.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Can we have her take off the bunnysuit? Not that I dislike it, I'm just curious whether her going nude is possible or not due to the mechanic of her getting horny when she takes it off mentioned.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
This game is so nice! I really hope the dev makes more games like this, I wouldn't mind a game thats just as this but longer. AND PROPER PREGNANCYYYYYYYYYYYY, I want her to have a cute family with Shia in the other world!!!!

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes