Kyouhei

Oct 10, 2017
I read the manga (with very, very similar orc and blonde elf) years ago. While it was funny and sexy (and weird), I believe there was no sex at all! Heck, even the serious orc's underling was a reasonable one and the serious orc even got approval from the elf's father! And what's this? A parody, or an official h-game adaptation of the manga series? I'm so confused

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Well this is new. Ive seen hentais adapted into sfw versions, but sfw mangas turned into full on hentais?

Oct 27, 2019
Can anyone that actually played explain the "multiple penetration" tag in this game to me ? I mean, i don't see any "sharing" or something like that in the tags.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone that actually played explain the "multiple penetration" tag in this game to me ? I mean, i don't see any "sharing" or something like that in the tags.
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but my guess is it has to do with the (tentacles) tag. As for who and when not sure yet.

edit from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only characters are MC and the girls, and only one is labeled with while more than one has . Also all of them have , so I would guess as they fuck each other with the MC that's where the tag comes from.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
WTF Is it from the same author as the manga? Loving Waffle for these gems.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote