Oct 27, 2019
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but my guess is it has to do with the (tentacles) tag. As for who and when not sure yet.

edit from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only characters are MC and the girls, and only one is labeled with while more than one has . Also all of them have , so I would guess as they fuck each other with the MC that's where the tag comes from.
There's one ... it kinda concerns me.

Apr 23, 2018
Hahahahaha, I cannot believe it, one of my favorite tropes in manga is now a game
Now I really do need somebody to make the still as of now nonexistent "Female Orc gets raped by Male Elf"
That way we can have the full spectrum of the Elf x Orc

bioriot

Oct 21, 2021
vowing to the Goddess that he would never lay with an elf upon pain of death.
This orc is just racist. The manga orc would have been fine with settling down and having 2.1 children with his chaste elf wife, he just didn't want to have raunchy sex with some elfslut he just met.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is this take place in BaalBuddy-verse?
No this is based on a comedy manga where the horny elf girl is trying to seduce the calm rational orc Donovan to have sex with her. The manga has no sex and the elf keeps failing to arouse the orc.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
No this is based on a comedy manga where the horny elf girl is trying to seduce the calm rational orc Donovan to have sex with her. The manga has no sex and the elf keeps failing to arouse the orc.
Oh I know about that, just making a joke about Baal's comics is all.

Oct 31, 2017
Yeeeeaaaaaaah, I'm not really one who thinks that orcs & morals should really mix if I'm honest. But after eyeing this screenshot, I can see my man here simply knows the golden rule of "Don't put your dick in Crazy" and it somehow being translated as morality.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go make sure my new orc friend here protects his virtue from these knife-eared she-devils. Yup. Absolutely noooo other reason for me to play this, honestly. :whistle:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This is amazing. it's great to have more from waffles. I wish we could get more Funbag Fantasy VN soon.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
There's one ... it kinda concerns me.
other then the past event CG its only the ork and girls in all CGs even the tentacles are from him, but there is one scene with futa transformation "clit magically grows into a dick" of one of the girls dues the tag

Grave-Maker

Jul 13, 2020
50 bucks seems a bit excessive, otherwise I would buy it on steam.
Then again, my friends don't need to know I play this...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote