TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded and played it, enjoyed it also. So just waiting for next update and probably write a review then. I like to have an upgrade and see if I get the same feeling before the review. I've completely stopped playing games that I considered 5* star first time I played and 2*after going on after upgrade! Nothing with the upgrade, it's just my view on the game that has changed. (Yes, I'm a strange, very strange, guy!)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was going to check this out till I looked closer at the girls face and once I did I knew who the author was without even looking at their name and after scrolling up and seeing it was exactly who I thought it was I'm going to pass as I lost interest in their stuff a long long time ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn Slonique actually did a couple updates before dumping a game, I'm impressed. :giggle: I really like this model a lot, but no way am I touching this unless by some miracle it actually gets finished. And I mean finished as in actually completed content and story, not finished like Dev has done at least 2 other times, and just dumped a game and started a new one. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8 and bcool

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Horny Love [v0.5 LE] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 639 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 99 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 65 MB:

Horny Love [v0.5 LE] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
wow, the update came out, I thought I had already forgotten about the game)) thanks for the update

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Can someone make a textbox transparency mod for this game please? The one by penfold isn't working.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
KoGa3 Are u using the same tracks that u added in other two VNs or we're gonna hear fresh ones as well? Nonetheless, thanks for creating the mod for another title.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Are u using the same tracks that u added in other two VNs or we're gonna hear fresh ones as well? Nonetheless, thanks for creating the mod for another title.
Hi. I try to find fresh ones as well, but after already more then 70 Mods of course I have to reuse tracks. But in this one actually seven from the eight tracks are new.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes