2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I dont know what the most People here have for problems with that game. Ok the Controls are not the best but the Game is playable. You just have to get learn how to navigate in this Game and good is .... I bet the most here that are complaining just dont invest that little time for that .... They cant "handle" the game and quit after a few minutes

• Angry
Reactions: Hybris

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
There are 2 quests that require energizer, but I can only find one can. Is there a way to get a second one?

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
How do I have to pick up the iene root? Otherwise the game seems to be bugged and/or missing an item.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You can buy one on the telephone. But first you need the number for the shop
I can't find any energizer in the phone shop. It still sells the same stuff it sold in the last version (aphrodisiac, alcohol, sleeping pill, massage oil and water). No energizer to be found there.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hmm. there is no shuffle for me. I have started a new game and my old save game, but no shovel for me.

View attachment 1260288
Yeah this game engine is weird. I never truly managed to start a "new game" after I playing. It always saves some progress from earlier play sessions. Only way around it I found was to delete the game and extract it again. That way all old progress is removed and you can actually start a new game.

Reactions: Rubbishcoder

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah this game engine is weird. I never truly managed to start a "new game" after I playing. It always saves some progress from earlier play sessions. Only way around it I found was to delete the game and extract it again. That way all old progress is removed and you can actually start a new game.
Thanks. That did the trick for me.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horny Mom [v0.7.0 Patreon] [Goodwin] crunched

Original Size Win32+64: 3,07 GB / Compressed Size Win32: 238 MB - Horny_mom-v0.7.0_full-win32-crunched.7z
Original Size Win32+64: 3,07 GB / Compressed Size Win64: 240 MB - Horny_mom-v0.7.0_full-win64-crunched.7z

Download Win32/64: - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Just coming here to ask where the saves were as it's missing tasks all over the place after a restart but I'll just re extract.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes