Others Completed Horny Recruiter [v2.01.3c Steam] [Strange Girl]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

dirtyscrote

Jun 14, 2017
How can you even know what the game's engine its running on? need to know for tinkering stuff
Look at the files, unity has a very distinctive set of folders (monobleedingedge, gamename_data) and naming conventions, much like renpy (game, lib and renpy folders), in this case its the archive file with a *.pck extension, so quick search for "pck unpacker" and you find a load of tools and dev communities talking about the engine

FWIW godot looks to be pretty hackable engine (id never come across it before) similar to how unity was in its early days as an opensource development (why it still has traces of mono the open source version of c# before M$ opensourced .net), as it allows both c# so IL manipulation and binary mods are trivial, and has a javascript based scripting language this game appears to be based on

Ylli

May 29, 2021
A quick google search got me to svs, where they have a 0.1 version which is 700+MB, so probably a full game. But only for mac rofl.

This is the first time I have ever seen a game leaked for mac, but not for windows.
Not even that. If you have Ren'py installed you can run projects from the game files directly. So even though the build is for Mac, I ran it and it was a completely different game by different devs.

Reactions: Kestral and pyesex

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Not even that. If you have Ren'py installed you can run projects from the game files directly. So even though the build is for Mac, I ran it and it was a completely different game by different devs.
Was it good though?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
hmm. this game doesn't seem to have a working progression system it feels like, i rejected the mayors daughter both times, and the game still acted like i did the deed with her.

at the end the game complained i hired too many inexperienced people, despite only hiring those who met the quota, i know they said to also watch what the applicants say, but without a clear objective somewhere what i have to look out for i never know whats okay and whats not. just give me something, like a little paper that says "don't hire anyone over 65" or something.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes