Others Completed Horny Recruiter [v2.01.3c Steam] [Strange Girl]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
SO, quick summary
this is visual novel, all candidates are scripted, no randomisation at all, sex scenes are still images - 0 animation

not worth it
hmm, reminds me of their other laundry-themed project
Same as Teaching Feeling, it has animation while talking, and only pictures during sex

Reactions: ssbbssc

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
So, i play through the five first days and i'm a little disappointed : except for two peoples i don't have to read what they say, even for the one who lie about her age (24 instead of 25, maybe it's just an error in text), and it seems that whatever you choose as answer the interview go to the end without any accident.

maybe i'm missing something, i don't know

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
SO, quick summary
this is visual novel, all candidates are scripted, no randomisation at all, sex scenes are still images - 0 animation

not worth it
Yup. Really like the art style but the smash cuts to sex is so damn funny I can't take it seriously at all. Spam the continue button on the right, then pick the obvious decision between 2 decisions, then spam the continue button some more. This could so easily be good but the writing lacks much charm with a bland main character interviewer on top of the sex scenes being bad.

Reactions: ssbbssc

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Yup. Really like the art style but the smash cuts to sex is so damn funny I can't take it seriously at all. Spam the continue button on the right, then pick the obvious decision between 2 decisions, then spam the continue button some more. This could so easily be good but the writing lacks much charm with a bland main character interviewer on top of the sex scenes being bad.
true, button mashing is annoying

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
On top of it all, the game acts very linear to the choices made. like i refused the mayors daughter, and didn't take advantage of the clients, yet the game acts like i fucked everyone in a 5 mile radius. really annoying when the game says i fucked somebody i refused every time.

game needs some serious upgrades.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I could understand this being a feature or minigame in a VN, but don´t think it would have any longevity as a standalone game. This could maybe work in some kind of harem game. There are also no animations.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, the full game only reaches day 12? because after the mayor they fired me but I don't know if it's because the game lasts until the 12th or if it was because of some elections

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Chris the Bartender is GAY, I repeat he is GAY, I saw one girl with male name so I thinked he is a 'she' - tomboy but no, this game just MISS GAY TAG and hurt my eye
Hahaha
Yeah, they don't tag 'GAY', maybe forgot
Always check the developer note, there is a lot of information about the game
Screenshot_20230205_210842.jpg

StrangeGirl

Aug 25, 2022
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions. We appreciate it (even the bad ones ;) )!

Moreover, I would like to apologize for the lack of activity here. As much as possible, I'd prefer to avoid being public and really just focus on making games. I hope that's not a big deal.

Anyway, some notes:

1. Animated scenes

Our original plan is to actually stick on still images and not animate at all as you may have noticed, we're still pretty novice in the field of animation. However, since there's a huge demand for animated scene and sooner or later we will have to enter this space, we figured we'll give it a go. Here's what we have so far for Emily:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

2. Fetishes

We added a ton of fetishes since this is a choice-based game. However, almost all fetishes can be rejected by simply skipping a character. We're well aware that not all fetish are for everyone.

3. Custom characters

Stay tuned for more custom characters! Expect a new character every week or two!

4. New Prototype

NEW-PROTOTYPE (1).png

Lastly, we want to announce an upcoming overhaul for the gameplay aspect of the game.

Many of the suggestions is to make it more interactive. Right now, we're aware that it's more like a visual novel where the story and progression is already selected for you.

We'll send the link here when the prototype is done hopefully soon!

Again, thank you all for the warm support It means a lot to us. We hope to create more interesting games for the community this year.

~SG

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, I don't see scenes with two characters

one is Rose and the other is the mayoress and what I put to have sex with both of them

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes