Others Completed Horny Recruiter [v2.01.3c Steam] [Strange Girl]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions. We appreciate it (even the bad ones ;) )!

Moreover, I would like to apologize for the lack of activity here. As much as possible, I'd prefer to avoid being public and really just focus on making games. I hope that's not a big deal.

Anyway, some notes:

1. Animated scenes

Our original plan is to actually stick on still images and not animate at all as you may have noticed, we're still pretty novice in the field of animation. However, since there's a huge demand for animated scene and sooner or later we will have to enter this space, we figured we'll give it a go. Here's what we have so far for Emily:

View attachment 2372292

2. Fetishes

We added a ton of fetishes since this is a choice-based game. However, almost all fetishes can be rejected by simply skipping a character. We're well aware that not all fetish are for everyone.

3. Custom characters

Stay tuned for more custom characters! Expect a new character every week or two!

4. New Prototype

View attachment 2372291

Lastly, we want to announce an upcoming overhaul for the gameplay aspect of the game.

Many of the suggestions is to make it more interactive. Right now, we're aware that it's more like a visual novel where the story and progression is already selected for you.

We'll send the link here when the prototype is done hopefully soon!

Again, thank you all for the warm support It means a lot to us. We hope to create more interesting games for the community this year.

~SG
rest in pepperonies

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions. We appreciate it (even the bad ones ;) )!

-snip-

~SG
do whatever you think is the right choice of action. if i may toss in my 2 cents. please make sure the choices matter in future dialogue (didn't like it how i was accused and guilty of screwing the mayor daughter despite not doing that) and please, i hope it's okay to leave some letter somewhere so i have a clear idea which company policies i need to take into account. felt like i was doing a crap job in the final days in the current version since i didn't know who the workers where that weren't fitting despite reaching the threshold.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone!

Moreover, I would like to apologize for the lack of activity here. As much as possible, I'd prefer to avoid being public and really just focus on making games. I hope that's not a big deal.

Anyway, some notes:

1. Animated scenes

Our original plan is to actually stick on still images and not animate at all as you may have noticed, we're still pretty novice in the field of animation. However, since there's a huge demand for animated scene and sooner or later we will have to enter this space, we figured we'll give it a go. Here's what we have so far for Emily:

View attachment 2372292

2. Fetishes

We added a ton of fetishes since this is a choice-based game. However, almost all fetishes can be rejected by simply skipping a character. We're well aware that not all fetish are for everyone.

3. Custom characters

Stay tuned for more custom characters! Expect a new character every week or two!

4. New Prototype

View attachment 2372291

Lastly, we want to announce an upcoming overhaul for the gameplay aspect of the game.

Many of the suggestions is to make it more interactive. Right now, we're aware that it's more like a visual novel where the story and progression is already selected for you.

We'll send the link here when the prototype is done hopefully soon!

Again, thank you all for the warm support It means a lot to us. We hope to create more interesting games for the community this year.

~SG
Question why the scenes of Rose and the Mayor don't appear to me, I just skip the end of the day? I put what is necessary for them to appear

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Question why the scenes of Rose and the Mayor don't appear to me, I just skip the end of the day? I put what is necessary for them to appear

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm, doesn't it say coming soon?
So you see the locked content on the free version, thinking if I pay for the game, I can gain access to the content, but then you see "coming soon" behind a paywall, doesn't that classifies as a scam?
That's like selling someone a car that hasn't been built yet

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
So you see the locked content on the free version, thinking if I pay for the game, I can gain access to the content, but then you see "coming soon" behind a paywall, doesn't that classifies as a scam?
That's like selling someone a car that hasn't been built yet
Yeah, the game is in early development and you already have to pay for the full version, reminds me of a game called sex doll labs or something
Did you buy the full version? I know coming soon with the patreon version that others have shared

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
does all these choice matter?i just got fired eventually even i'm doing everything correctly

Reactions: boonket
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes