Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Sorry my very bad english; ummm and gemma ,,, no sex no more scenes ,,is very sexy.... pensé siempre que Gemma sería la primera en tener sexo o que tendría algo más que la escena en la piscina, de hecho la escena aquella en la ducha donde le toma la verga a jake pero solo por un momento no me vuelve a salir ahora en el modo truco..... Saludos y gracias
Don't worry, there will be a lot of content for Gemma in future updates. She's actually getting another scene in the next one.
Unfortuately there's only so many hours in the day to get stuff done, and there's a lot to do.

No te preocupes, habrá mucho contenido para Gemma en futuras actualizaciones. Ella en realidad está obteniendo otra escena en la siguiente.
Desafortunadamente, hay un número limitado de horas en el día para hacer las cosas, y hay mucho que hacer.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
helloooooo, all is ok veryyyyyy good game, Te diré que tu juego es el único que ha sacado de perder el tiempo buscando cosas en internet, siempre habrá quien te critique pero es tan grande tu obra que cualquier detalle se puede pasar por alto, tengo problemas con la invitación de Cristine a bailar no la encontré el fin semana ni tan poco en el viaje a la playa, en realidad se puede acceder a esos eventos ,,,, hay más sexo con otros personajes como por ejemplo los del gimnasio la sala de yoga me refiero y lo ultimo desde tu punto de vista crees que demore mucho tu próxima entrega, me tiene ansioso tu juego...... Saludos cordiales para ti y disculpa la impertinencia gracias por adelantado

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello my brother : en esta versión del juego realmente se puede comprar el segundo libro de masaje pues me dice el librero que está reservado o algo así y no puedo progresar mas en el gimnasio..... thank you

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Te diré que tu juego es el único que ha sacado de perder el tiempo buscando cosas en internet, siempre habrá quien te critique pero es tan grande tu obra que cualquier detalle se puede pasar por alto, tengo problemas con la invitación de Cristine a bailar no la encontré el fin semana ni tan poco en el viaje a la playa, en realidad se puede acceder a esos eventos ,,,, hay más sexo con otros personajes como por ejemplo los del gimnasio la sala de yoga me refiero y lo ultimo desde tu punto de vista crees que demore mucho tu próxima entrega, me tiene ansioso tu juego...... Saludos cordiales para ti y disculpa la impertinencia gracias por adelantado
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Gracias por sus amables palabras. Me alegro de que lo estés disfrutando.

hello my brother : en esta versión del juego realmente se puede comprar el segundo libro de masaje pues me dice el librero que está reservado o algo así y no puedo progresar mas en el gimnasio..... thank you
No, the second massage book will be available later when we've done a second pass on the Gym.

No, el segundo libro de masajes estará disponible más tarde cuando hayamos hecho un segundo pase en el Gimnasio.

Reactions: fengyuan

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Sorry my very bad english; ummm and gemma ,,, no sex no more scenes ,,is very sexy.... pensé siempre que Gemma sería la primera en tener sexo o que tendría algo más que la escena en la piscina, de hecho la escena aquella en la ducha donde le toma la verga a jake pero solo por un momento no me vuelve a salir ahora en el modo truco..... Saludos y gracias

Puedes utilizar el sistema de traducción instantánea de GOOGLE de tu teléfono móvil:)

traduzco asi:ROFLMAO:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
ok, ok all ok congratulations , and : bueno y lo que te preguntaba sobre la cita de Cristine para ir a bailar y a la playa existen en esta versión . Saludos y Gracias

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
ok, ok all ok congratulations , and : bueno y lo que te preguntaba sobre la cita de Cristine para ir a bailar y a la playa existen en esta versión . Saludos y Gracias
That content isn't in the game yet. There are a few lines of dialogue that can only be seen by using cheats. Most of those are only for my benefit for later.

Ese contenido aún no está en el juego. Hay algunas líneas de diálogo que solo se pueden ver usando trampas. La mayoría de ellos son solo para mi beneficio para más adelante.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Recently I discovered the mutual masturbation at Gemma's room to the 00,00 a little more exists? well then I have not discovered

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Forgive you referred me not only the girls of the house to the rest of the characters of the game

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Recently I discovered the mutual masturbation at Gemma's room to the 00,00 a little more exists? well then I have not discovered
no, that about it for Gemma
As of the last update, there is another scene with Gemma during her morning excercise at 08:00.

I know Gemma has had the short straw for content so far, for which I apologise to her fans! But she'll be getting some more attention over the next few updates!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As of the last update, there is another scene with Gemma during her morning excercise at 08:00.

I know Gemma has had the short straw for content so far, for which I apologise to her fans! But she'll be getting some more attention over the next few updates!
No No No.... Gemma is mine, don't you dare give anyone else content for her, where is the button that blocks you getting NTR'd by other players??

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Jajaja not worry you madman in the first place I never commit treason and think like you, and the other I am illiterate totally in these subjects of programming and games, I wait for you. And I will keep on snooping around to see if I find something interesting in your game, but your game is yours and of nobody else, indeed by the time you believe that you may have list your next bringing up to date ... Saludos, remember I do not speak English

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The toggle for Lucas is really just there so you can see some of Christine's content that was completed early but not actually ready for the game yet. I just included it for the hell of it.
Adel also has scenes that are not technically ready to be seen but are included anyway. To see Adel's 'hidden' content, just set her attraction and friendship points over 20 and go visit her in her room at 23:00 then check out her bathroom scenes.
For Christine, set Lucas toggle to off and you can work your way through the entire massage scene in her room at 23:00. She also has extra bathroom scenes.
Seeing your post now, in my playthrough i have sharing/ntr enabled and she is still with Lucas,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Seeing your post now, in my playthrough i have sharing/ntr enabled and she is still with Lucas,
Yeah, I just checked the code, that's my bad. There's really no check for Lucas after the first couple of stages.

In my defence, I wrote that scene many many months ago and I don't believe I had more than one route in mind at that time. And considering it's technically still not meant to be accessible, I haven't looked at it in a while.

I will certainly be making some changes/additions to Christine's current content to allow for the different routes concerning Lucas, but it probably won't be for a couple of updates as I'd like to tie up as many loose ends from Episode 2 content first.
So enjoying screwing her freely behind his back for now I guess!

Reactions: RottenPlum

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Crazy hello... Here waiting for the I surrender 2, are You Absent very much?,,,, Is there no one previous? Greetings and thanks

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes