GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And that is unavoidable if you miss a payment? Also Christine is an option for this too?
If I remember correctly, it's unavoidable if you miss payment and NTR is on. If NTR is off, the date happens but the girl gets a call and has to leave. Christine is an option for this, as well as Gemma.

Reactions: Kadajko

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So, actually, it was the land lord making his tenant get him girls to drug and abuse.
No wonder the horrid stuff that homeless babe has to do for him.
Also, putting him in the town hall sure gives off all the corrupt beaurocrat girl molestes vibes you need.

We also have that dimwit plot armored asshole cristine so called boyfriend
and his plot armored rapist cousin to content with.

What a lovely place this town, full of jakes the rapists on every corner.

Reactions: MCDom

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should you want the truth about all the ins and outs, the hows and buts in this game universe,
you will fight to preserve what humanity is left in the girls, because the bad guys are plot armored to
get unphased from each and every horrible deed they are portrayed doing to the girls.

Reactions: MCDom

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
If I remember correctly, it's unavoidable if you miss payment and NTR is on. If NTR is off, the date happens but the girl gets a call and has to leave. Christine is an option for this, as well as Gemma.
Yes, with NTR turned on, it is unavoidable if you end up having to meet Nigel at the pub. However, you do get three entire weeks to come up with the cash before that can happen the first time. So the scene is completely avoidable even with NTR turned on.

Should you want the truth about all the ins and outs, the hows and buts in this game universe,
you will fight to preserve what humanity is left in the girls, because the bad guys are plot armored to
get unphased from each and every horrible deed they are portrayed doing to the girls.
For now. There will be a price for them to pay later.

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
I wanaa more better ask you few qustion:

1.a. PLS, Can you remove this shitty Dialogue Font? It realy loking Shit :(
1.b. The same for Chosue Option also... How moch it size? 12-14? o_O

2. Can you add Content with Motgher, i mean Melissa?

3. More content wit Charly? Nope? 0_0

4. Project have Gallery/RePlay function? 0_0

5. 4GB? Serious? Mate, it realy not take long time to Compreeed, but Peoples take less time to load you Game :cry:
you can change font size in ( gui.rpy )

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I wanaa more better ask you few qustion:

1.a. PLS, Can you remove this shitty Dialogue Font? It realy loking Shit :(
1.b. The same for Chosue Option also... How moch it size? 12-14? o_O

2. Can you add Content with Motgher, i mean Melissa?

3. More content wit Charly? Nope? 0_0

4. Project have Gallery/RePlay function? 0_0

5. 4GB? Serious? Mate, it realy not take long time to Compreeed, but Peoples take less time to load you Game :cry:
Adding the option to choose different fonts is already on my list. It'll be done when it's done. But if it bothers you that much in the mean time, just replace CONFN___.ttf with anything else and rename it the same.

There will be some scenes with Melissa during the course of Episode 3.

Carly content is coming in 0.1.7 as has been mentioned.

There's no gallery yet, but I'll likely add one in at some point.

Literally within hours of upload, there is usually a compressed version floating around. In fact, the very next post after yours was someone posting one.

how can i visit roy at his house?
You need to play out the main story up to the point where you visit Christine at work. On the way you'll get a call from Roy, inviting you over. Roy's house is located next door to the skate park. It will also unlock on the town map for fast travel at this point.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
Are the faces still as unattractive as in the preview or has something been done to make the girls look good? For the dev since you asked around page 3 (can't be arsed to read all 40 pages of comments), there is nothing "wrong" with the faces per se they just simply don't look good. Look at the game "inertia" on here if you want to see a game that had shit faces and turned it around by making changes to the character models.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Are the faces still as unattractive as in the preview or has something been done to make the girls look good? For the dev since you asked around page 3 (can't be arsed to read all 40 pages of comments), there is nothing "wrong" with the faces per se they just simply don't look good. Look at the game "inertia" on here if you want to see a game that had shit faces and turned it around by making changes to the character models.
It's something I'm working on over time. I've already changed some of them and a lot of the preview pics are out dated at this point and need to be re-uploaded.
But it'll take a while to get through everything as I'm not going to halt new content just to go back over older renders.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
@Taka@LumphornGames
I figured out when I couldn't see any new content, I screwed up the unpack and was still playing the old version. Any chance you could add the version numbers to the splash screens? (I know this is a cheeky request considering the version number is on the folder, but that can be hard for me to read (dodgy eyesight))

Loving all the Milfs so far, it's a bit shameless the way you blueballed us with Mrs Robinson, I mean after walking in on her in the bath you didn't even let me help her wash up... it's only good manners, she did cook me a lovely meal after all!

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes