Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
The competitive twins... I demand more redheaded twins!!!! Really enjoy this game. I normally don't have a lot of patience for the free roam type adventure games, but this one is special. I'll always have a soft spot for a game that lets me be a conniving, vengeful asshole at the drop of a hat.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
The competitive twins... I demand more redheaded twins!!!! Really enjoy this game. I normally don't have a lot of patience for the free roam type adventure games, but this one is special. I'll always have a soft spot for a game that lets me be a conniving, vengeful asshole at the drop of a hat.
Don't worry, you haven't seen the last of them.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Sorry for writing here again. Living in village, a bit difficult right now with money. Fortunately we are not very depend from credit cards and other systems. Thank you for suggestion.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there any development how how it will be in play yet? are we going to be playing with girls with huge bellys and swollen tits? are we going to be wading through hundreds of babies :)
Will this turn into a nappy changing simulator lol
heh, nothing yet. Game is still early on in the development. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. However, being able to impregnate some of the women already seems to be a good indicator.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes