Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
how to take adel virginity?
Low karma you can fuck her at the party. Otherwise, unless there's been some new development with her that I missed from the changelogs you'll need either NTR or cheats to do it. Take that with a grain of salt though since I haven't played in a while.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Low karma you can fuck her at the party. Otherwise, unless there's been some new development with her that I missed from the changelogs you'll need either NTR or cheats to do it. Take that with a grain of salt though since I haven't played in a while.
Nah, you're right. High morality Adel sex isn't in yet. Betting it'll show up for chapter 4.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks man walkthrough doesn't tell you that stuff

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks man walkthrough doesn't tell you that stuff
It's a complexity thing. You see, if you have low enough morals to rape her at the party, it also corrupts her, and can result in NTR at the bank when she's locked in the vault. The only way she's not got corruption points when she's locked with the co-worker in the bank vault is if you didn't have sex with her when she was drunk at the party.

I believe you also get to have sex with her without the low morality later on if you chose her to comfort you after getting the scene where you get a call from your ex in your room which also opens up her other non-virgin scenes without the corruption, but I'm not sure because who the heck would choose Adel when they could have Chrissy or Gemma for that scene? :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I believe you also get to have sex with her without the low morality later on if you chose her to comfort you after getting the scene where you get a call from your ex in your room which also opens up her other non-virgin scenes without the corruption, but I'm not sure because who the heck would choose Adel when they could have Chrissy for that scene? :)
You can only fuck her in that scene if she isn't a virgin. Otherwise it's just fooling around. Definitely best to go with Chrissy though imo, if I remember right that scene usually plays before the Lucas path splits so you get a prime chance to knock up Lucas' girlfriend before he can.
As for the corruption points you can turn NTR off in the settings and all that happens is she sleeps naked but away from the bank dick when they're locked in the vault. Then you just need to interrupt their first bar date and her corruption goes low enough that you won't need to worry about it anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how to take adel virginity?
Nah, you're right. High morality Adel sex isn't in yet. Betting it'll show up for chapter 4.
Taking Adel's virginity on her 'Pure' route is coming soon.

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
Dream sequences is a good idea for a gallery but when will it have all the scenes? Even unlocked with cheats I can't rewatch events Lana, Marcy or Mika

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
[...] Definitely best to go with Chrissy though imo, if I remember right that scene usually plays before the Lucas path splits so you get a prime chance to knock up Lucas' girlfriend before he can.
I see you are a fellow being of logic and reason (and taste)! :LOL:

That was my exact rationale if I remember rightly. I'm slightly torn between Gemma and Chrissy as my favourite housemates. But we could always get Gemma by helping her with her rent if no other way, while Chrissy had that annoying tosser she was being loyal to. :)
Adel just isn't a real LI for me. Too clueless by far, and lacking any real character. She's simply there. Compared to Gemma's feisty humour and banter, or Chrissy's genuinely sweet, caring, nature, Adel has no appeal other than being another potential hole to fill.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Any guesses as to when Episode 4 might come out?

If it's going to be awhile then I'm going to start over... I just kind of
stumbled through on the first time.... lol

Thank you

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueray

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
There are a few that I remember, but not the focus of the game. 1 of them is only in NTR mode.
There's quite a few MILFs in the game, and real MILFs given that several of them are the mothers of other characters you meet and know. There's only so many scenes so far with those characters where the MC is an active participant, but there are several scenes. There's the gardner Louise, Maddy (Dr's wife - repeatable BJ only so far), Lola, Roy's mother (repeatable full sex and creampie), Betty (Steve, Molly and Margot's mother - repeatable massage with happy ending), Alicia (the Uni Principal and Math teacher - one-off full sex so far), and all the signs that MCs own mother may be do-able later (just some NTR stuff so far).

There's plenty of other MILFs in the game, and again, many of them have actual kids in the game too. Several of these seem almost certain to have routes or scenes with in future. However, you have to appreciate the mammoth scale of this project - there's so many characters, so many locations, so many potential routes, and this game is a work in progress. Lots of characters that almost certainly will have lots more content in the final game just don't have any yet because the devs have to prioritize their time on where they think it will do the most for the most.

Given that the game has pretty extensive pregnancy mechanics, the list of who is or isn't a MILF may also be rather a matter of interpretation and choices. :)

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
There's quite a few MILFs in the game, and real MILFs given that several of them are the mothers of other characters you meet and know. There's only so many scenes so far with those characters where the MC is an active participant, but there are several scenes. There's the gardner Louise, Maddy (Dr's wife - repeatable BJ only so far), Lola, Roy's mother (repeatable full sex and creampie), Betty (Steve, Molly and Margot's mother - repeatable massage with happy ending), Alicia (the Uni Principal and Math teacher - one-off full sex so far), and all the signs that MCs own mother may be do-able later (just some NTR stuff so far).

There's plenty of other MILFs in the game, and again, many of them have actual kids in the game too. Several of these seem almost certain to have routes or scenes with in future. However, you have to appreciate the mammoth scale of this project - there's so many characters, so many locations, so many potential routes, and this game is a work in progress. Lots of characters that almost certainly will have lots more content in the final game just don't have any yet because the devs have to prioritize their time on where they think it will do the most for the most.

Given that the game has pretty extensive pregnancy mechanics, the list of who is or isn't a MILF may also be rather a matter of interpretation and choices. :)

Very clear, thanks.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

JJB2012

Jul 25, 2019
I've just erased whatever I've put for saves to be named and then it's just blank
I’m on android I don’t think you can do that, unless you mean you don’t name your saves which I don’t anyway but even on load it comes up to write a save name

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes