FurFan

May 4, 2017
Anyone know what the requirements are to trigger Adel stating to the MC that she's dating Thomas? The chngelog states she comes to the MC at "Night" but I've gone two weeks and nothing. NTR is on.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Anyone know what the requirements are to trigger Adel stating to the MC that she's dating Thomas? The chngelog states she comes to the MC at "Night" but I've gone two weeks and nothing. NTR is on.
It seems to me that Adel must have perversion points for it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is really weird... I did a fresh start with the actual version that's here now, but I've played before, like, more than 6 months ago and I already could take her virginity... I just do all the steps the game tells me to do, like buy her a vibrator, do vibrator training. The only tricky thing that's not clearly stated in the in-game hints (as far as I can remember) is that you have to clean the dishes after dinner (I think it has to be 19:00) so Adel is free and you can go to her room by 22:00 (as stated above). After some vibrator training and with her affinity maximized, just go to her room and deflower her.

B.T.W., can you fuck Gemma besides the scene when she comforts you after getting Carly's message or when she comes to clear her debt? I thought I had fucked her in my previous run, but, in the last one, I couldn't... I was wondering if it was just my imagination or if I did something wrong...
Just to be clear, I've never once said you can't take her virginity. You can take it at the party early on. But that is her corruption route, per se. She was drunk and really not in a state of mind to make that choice.

The introduction to take her virginity on her 'pure' route is in the newer version.

As for Gemma... I don't remember everything, but there is also the backyard while helping her work out. You can fool around with her at the gym, too, but I don't think that is full on sex there.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I haven't played the latest update yet but I'm a bit lost reading the change log for 3.3.4. Says you can take adels virginity on her pure route....define pure route. If I'm remembering right, you could either be a dick and take her vcard when she was drunk or be a nice guy and move at her pace which would lead to the vibrator training and taking her vcard then. was there a rework somewhere?
I remeber this from before even 3.3.3

Reactions: The Japanese

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
I haven't played the latest update yet but I'm a bit lost reading the change log for 3.3.4. Says you can take adels virginity on her pure route....define pure route. If I'm remembering right, you could either be a dick and take her vcard when she was drunk or be a nice guy and move at her pace which would lead to the vibrator training and taking her vcard then. was there a rework somewhere?
I remeber this from before even 3.3.3
The pure path is to get her attraction to 20, while not taking her at the party.

The ability to take her virginity on the pure route has been in the game for awhile, but there wasn't an intended way to access it.(as the intended maximum to her attraction was 19 for versions 0.3.3.3)

It could be accessed by either using the cheats, or by a few bugs that allowed people to get her attraction to 20. (such as doing her vibrator training when her attraction was already at 19.)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Japanese

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The pure path is to get her attraction to 20, while not taking her at the party.

The ability to take her virginity on the pure route has been in the game for awhile, but there wasn't an intended way to access it.(as the intended maximum to her attraction was 19 for versions 0.3.3.3)

It could be accessed by either using the cheats, or by a few bugs that allowed people to get her attraction to 20. (such as doing her vibrator training when her attraction was already at 19.)
yeah your right, I figured that out last night with a new play through and ignored all cheats....the scene never triggers unless you bump the stats. I always edit the stats but do so in little bits at a time. why not make it like gemma's bedtime option where it says "undress and fuck gemma" but doing so results in that nifty little WIP message

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
Mika never tells where Brett works...
So to get Mika to talk about Brett, you need to:

Talk to Mika outisde the front of your house at 15:00
While her Affection is 9(or greater);
While her Current Max Affection is 9;
and you've never met Brett (If you have clicked Unlock NPC in the cheats menu you will currently be stuck)

To fix if you clicked Unlock NPC:
if you have access to the console, type brettmet = 0
or place the attached unofficial patch into the "game" folder

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.3.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.39 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.3.3.3

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes