Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Not really, no.
The way the game is structured, as an open world with potentially thousands of different situations, positions, etc the MC could choose to be, the existing built-in system is about as good as it can get. A walkthrough needs to know what you want to achieve in order to tell you how to get there, while in this game there's a huge cast you may choose to pursue or not, to watch get corrupted, or not, and that all means a simple walkthrough just isn't possible.
This is why I hate sandbox games

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Not true, turn NTR off in the options and the girlfriend from the beginning doesn't cheat on the MC. Not sure which other scene you're thinking of but I'm pretty sure the NTR toggle disables them too.
Ok, I actually wanted to see the alt scene, so I went and flipped it. While I'm glad its there for folks, it just made the MC look like a wuss. I guess I also love the opening because its actually how someone could actually react to NTR that I'm a bit biased.

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Just to get it here:

Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.3.4.4 Changelog (spoiler put on just so no one complains)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!
I've been sitting away from this game for couple of updates and reading this changelog finally invites me back in. Oh the sweet savoring I will enjoy now that my personal update is in span of few :D

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
I have a question i have never figured out how to unlock adel vibrator training is that not possible on a pure route ntr off.
You should be able to unlock it still... (I think)
You have to complete the mission line to buy her a dildo.
Requirements:
Give the Stuffed Toy from the Bookstore to Adel
Adel Affection at 14,
Adel Max Affection at 14,
Talk to Her at 22(10pm) in her room, (which requires you to have done the dishes between 19 & 21)

Afterwards you should be able to do the training at 22 in her room most days (assuming you did the dishes for her)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok, I actually wanted to see the alt scene, so I went and flipped it. While I'm glad its there for folks, it just made the MC look like a wuss. I guess I also love the opening because its actually how someone could actually react to NTR that I'm a bit biased.
Ya I'm pretty sure the dev was getting back at the whiners for complaining about NTR with a non LI who was just there to set the story :LOL:
Having said that though the scene where she fucks the teacher over the phone is massively different with NTR off, like it's a completely different path. To the point that I wouldn't be surprised if MC actually gets a scene with her later one on that path.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I like the game but it has too much and too many characters that i dont even know if i did everything, like the hint system could get better

Reactions: CruelOcean

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
You should be able to unlock it still... (I think)
You have to complete the mission line to buy her a dildo.
Requirements:
Give the Stuffed Toy from the Bookstore to Adel
Adel Affection at 14,
Adel Max Affection at 14,
Talk to Her at 22(10pm) in her room, (which requires you to have done the dishes between 19 & 21)

Afterwards you should be able to do the training at 22 in her room most days (assuming you did the dishes for her)
Hmm i have definately done all that and have talked too her at least a few times at 22 after doing dishes, all this is a while ago though. Until now i just assumed the quest was linked to corruption so never bothered with it until i saw the changelog today for the previous update. I think my issue could be linked to affection, early on i messed around with affection cheat until i realised that there was issues with doing that, i thought i fixed it with all characters but i might have missed adel wil check tomorrow to late now. Thx for giving me some advice.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
is there way for the three girls in the house wants to be pregnant. every time I do it. they get mad or sad and until i get pills
Took me a moment to figure out what you meant. Just ignore them asking for pills for like a week and a half to 2 weeks. Then they become pregnant and enjoy Creampies.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Took me a moment to figure out what you meant. Just ignore them asking for pills for like a week and a half to 2 weeks. Then they become pregnant and enjoy Creampies.
just ignore them about giving the pill and let them get pregnant. can all women get pregnant or just three girls in the hose

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it been long time i play this game. so for netorare. can the mc does netorare or character do netorare and how.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
just ignore them about giving the pill and let them get pregnant. can all women get pregnant or just three girls in the hose
Not all women, but not only those in the house either. I know that Lilly can also get pregnant, I think the homeless girl can too (though maybe not by the MC yet), and Claire can also get pregnant. That is just from the current state of the game which is obviously still in development and subject to change, more characters being introduced, etc. I'd be very surprised if there were not more characters one could impregnate as the story unfolds.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Like the game but not a huge fan of Adele so this update didn't really do a whole lot for me. I will say that last update with Frank and Gemma was Hot AF, need more of that stuff pronto.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Anyone who could share the Changelog from latest update 0.3.4.6? Thanks in advance.

Like the game but not a huge fan of Adele so this update didn't really do a whole lot for me. I will say that last update with Frank and Gemma was Hot AF, need more of that stuff pronto.
I'm waiting for some Rhea content myself. The nerdy girl from the Library.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Not a fan of Adel either but heck screwing her when she dates Thomas is kinda fun :devilish:
Frank and Gemma scenes weren't bad but still waiting for MC to get his hands on Marie

Reactions: Yves69
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes