GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
any idea why the girls location is unknown and they are nowhere to be found at all?
You'll typically see this on the weekends and it's because it's not been implemented (I don't think there are even any interactions with them during the weekend).

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Not all women, but not only those in the house either. I know that Lilly can also get pregnant, I think the homeless girl can too (though maybe not by the MC yet), and Claire can also get pregnant. That is just from the current state of the game which is obviously still in development and subject to change, more characters being introduced, etc. I'd be very surprised if there were not more characters one could impregnate as the story unfolds.
do they stay pregnant or they give birth

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You'll typically see this on the weekends and it's because it's not been implemented (I don't think there are even any interactions with them during the weekend).
Yep. There's very, very little weekend content overall other than the 2 date events with Christine (and her sister Caroline of course), and even that is just for the Saturday. Sunday might as well not exist for all the constructive uses a player can find for it - can't work at bookshop to earn any cash, can't interact with housemates other than bathroom scenes in the early morning and the possibility to watch TV with one of them at 11pm. Lots of other scenes are unavailable too at the weekends as most girls only have a Mon-Fri routine.

I get that it will change, and that far, far more events are planned, but it really does feel very limited at the weekends, especially in the time before unlocking Christine's dates (with and without her sister). Almost as frustrating as the unfinished shower scene with Christine. We are 2 years into dev (and more given it was in development for an unknown amount of time before the first version was released), and for the weekends to still have pretty much an empty map and empty events every week is... Disappointing.

I'd like to see at the very least some way to grind money at the weekends for the players who'd rather do something else during the week and not have to cheat the money. Another wish-item would be the ability to use the phone to proactively do a few simple set events to grind friendship or affection with the various girls.

However, this is wishful thinking from someone who doesn't know what events the devs plan to fill those timeslots with already, or how much production time is needed for each or any of those events. The date with Christine and Caroline on a Saturday evening is a pretty big event, with a lot of renders and animations. Adding those kind of events is a big task, and takes time.

Reactions: Fauno36

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
do they stay pregnant or they give birth
There's no actual pregnancy content other than the stat to say they are pregnant. No swollen bellies, no births, not even special announcement scenes. It is simply in there as a bare-bones mechanic for now that the devs will make use of in future.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
There's no actual pregnancy content other than the stat to say they are pregnant. No swollen bellies, no births, not even special announcement scenes. It is simply in there as a bare-bones mechanic for now that the devs will make use of in future.
i guess ill wait for few updates. until they have swollen bellies

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
how do you get adel to date thomas. seen the bar scene already and also the cam Homework scene already
The Requirements are:
adelthomas >= 20 and adelpart == "None" and adelthomasfinished == 0 and adelstage >= 5 and adela >= 24
Translated into english

Adel and Thomas relationship must be 20 or greater,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adel can't have a partner nor have already broken up with Thomas (irrelevant at the moment)

Adel must have had an orgasm, uping her max attraction to 24

and Adel must have a 24 attraction to Jake

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there anyway for NTR Thomas to take Adel virginity instead of myself? I let them go on there dates but it doesn't go far with on fingering and them kissing.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
When I 'Check up on Frank in the weights room' the game wants me to spot Gemma. But during the scene Marie interrupts and a notification says I have to win another sparring match with Gemma to advance...

I have won like 10 sparring matches with her but nothing has changed? I am not on NTR route so is this just a bug?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
When I 'Check up on Frank in the weights room' the game wants me to spot Gemma. But during the scene Marie interrupts and a notification says I have to win another sparring match with Gemma to advance...

I have won like 10 sparring matches with her but nothing has changed? I am not on NTR route so is this just a bug?
yeap, seems to be a bug. Dev is now aware of it.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
There is a load of NTR scenes if you have it active, you'd have to play it to see, there are quite a few scenes.
Indeed. Iskender I think the fairest and simplest way to put it is that this is primarily an NTR fetish game, but given flexibility enough to make it optional. I remember quite early on the dev admitting it was a kink of theirs, and in my own assessment it is obviously a heavy focus for many of the scenes, which the devs then develop a non-NTR variant scene for afterwards.

If there is a character you are interested in, then there's also going to be at least one other male interested in having sex with them if you don't keep your guard up. Other characters get cucked at several points of the story too, only some of which depend on your choices. However, to an extent that's kind of balanced out by the fact that, if you play it the right way, you get to cuck a LOT of other male characters yourself.

Reactions: Iskender

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I remember quite early on the dev admitting it was a kink of theirs, and in my own assessment it is obviously a heavy focus for many of the scenes, which the devs then develop a non-NTR variant scene for afterwards.
The dev of HBS is actually not a massive fan of NTR. He likes the lingering threat of it if you're not careful, but he generally tends to avoid it when playing other games.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The dev of HBS is actually not a massive fan of NTR. He likes the lingering threat of it if you're not careful, but he generally tends to avoid it when playing other games.
I never said 'massive fan', nor even that the dev has that particular fetish, however, if you check the dev notes you'll find:

Personally, I enjoy both Sandbox and NTR in games.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I never said 'massive fan', nor even that the dev has that particular fetish, however, if you check the dev notes you'll find:
I'm not saying you said he was a massive fan. I'm using his own words which he sent me in a DM a couple days ago when we were talking about something NTR-related (we've also discussed this in the past).

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes