dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
played a little bit, is the game mostly NTR or is there plenty of Netori too? I know one of the girl has a boyfriend but what about other character?

Nov 2, 2021
Ah, MC, MC.
You've entered a house filled with debauchery and you're not the king of this party)
I'm talking about a possible scenario where Lucas tells him one day:
Maybe you can go keep that boyfriend of hers company while I finish her off?
Wouldn't want poor Thomas getting lonely now, eh? *chuckles*

NTR is taking it to the next level))

Reactions: Johnsmithjones

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.4.6] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
is there way for the three girls in the house wants to be pregnant. every time I do it. they get mad or sad and until i get pills

Reactions: QiuReX

paleranger

Mar 30, 2021
So to get Mika to talk about Brett, you need to:

Talk to Mika outisde the front of your house at 15:00
While her Affection is 9(or greater);
While her Current Max Affection is 9;
and you've never met Brett (If you have clicked Unlock NPC in the cheats menu you will currently be stuck)

To fix if you clicked Unlock NPC:
if you have access to the console, type brettmet = 0
or place the attached unofficial patch into the "game" folder
wow! thanks a lot, that reall work :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a question i have never figured out how to unlock adel vibrator training is that not possible on a pure route ntr off.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So weird...

It says there's nothing for me to do, other than buy
birth control pills for ? Lilly ?

I can walk all over town and not see a single character.
Very strange ghost town... Saturday afternoon..eve... same thing...

NM.... I just skipped the weekend and found a couple characters.
Wow, I forgot how ugly they are.

Cheers

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
At 19:00 when I go to the hot tub, Adel is there with Thomas, but when I click on her pic to interact, the scene switches to the one where she is with Lucas still. I will try to get rid of him to see if it changes things but just throwing it out there. :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
At 19:00 when I go to the hot tub, Adel is there with Thomas, but when I click on her pic to interact, the scene switches to the one where she is with Lucas still. I will try to get rid of him to see if it changes things but just throwing it out there. :)
Thanks, I've passed this on to the dev.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
played a little bit, is the game mostly NTR or is there plenty of Netori too? I know one of the girl has a boyfriend but what about other character?
The only NTR that you can't avoid are 2 scenes with the ex-girlfriend (at least that I know of). There are some scenes of other people having sex together, but its with super peripheral girls you can hook up with. All these scenes are part of the story, so not avoidable. The majority of NTR is avoidable as long as you make the right choices.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The only NTR that you can't avoid are 2 scenes with the ex-girlfriend (at least that I know of). There are some scenes of other people having sex together, but its with super peripheral girls you can hook up with. All these scenes are part of the story, so not avoidable. The majority of NTR is avoidable as long as you make the right choices.
Not true, turn NTR off in the options and the girlfriend from the beginning doesn't cheat on the MC. Not sure which other scene you're thinking of but I'm pretty sure the NTR toggle disables them too.

JPL

Oct 6, 2017
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.4.6] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Please compress the update only (1.45GB) also. Thanks

Reactions: Darkaura

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Not true, turn NTR off in the options and the girlfriend from the beginning doesn't cheat on the MC. Not sure which other scene you're thinking of but I'm pretty sure the NTR toggle disables them too.
Huh, most of its avoidable, so I guess I never bothered. The other scene was the ex-banging the teacher over the phone.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes