whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I’m on android I don’t think you can do that, unless you mean you don’t name your saves which I don’t anyway but even on load it comes up to write a save name
Ah, yeah, I'm on Desktop. Desktop you write a default name, then only change it when you want to. Odd it asks even on load.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Patiently waiting for some content with Rhea. Girl from the Library. Well what can I say, Im into nerdy chicks but hey, atleast I'm honest about it and yes I know "nobody asked you dude" but wth :sneaky:

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
... some content with Rhea...
Me three. However, in my case she's part of a long list of characters I'm waiting for scenes with because I'm a man-whore who wants them all. The receptionist at the Uni is particularly high on the list too.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Nah, you're right. High morality Adel sex isn't in yet. Betting it'll show up for chapter 4.
It's possible. At 11:00 p.m. by going to her room, we can fuck her, and take her V Card. What I don't know is if we can make her come or not. Whether it's with sex, or sessions with the dildo, she doesn't take pleasure.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's possible. At 11:00 p.m. by going to her room, we can fuck her, and take her V Card. What I don't know is if we can make her come or not. Whether it's with sex, or sessions with the dildo, she doesn't take pleasure.
That means you either cheated or glitched her affection out of bounds. You need 20 affection to take her virginity on the good path and the max right now is 19. I'm pretty sure most of them have been fixed but there have been many ways to glitch her affection out of bounds in the past by complete accident, so that's probably what happened with you.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
That means you either cheated or glitched her affection out of bounds. You need 20 affection to take her virginity on the good path and the max right now is 19. I'm pretty sure most of them have been fixed but there have been many ways to glitch her affection out of bounds in the past by complete accident, so that's probably what happened with you.
There's at least 1 such glitch still around. I started again from scratch with the last update (v 0.3.3.2) and somehow ended up with Adel at 23/19 before I noticed.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Like RogueKnightUK, I'm at 23/19.

I discovered the game last week, so I don't know how it happened. I grinded a lot before advancing the main story, and the only dream/replay I tested was precisely the sequence with Adel where we take her virginity when she's drunk. It could come from there.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022

I discovered the game last week, so I don't know how it happened. I grinded a lot before advancing the main story, and the only dream/replay I tested was precisely the sequence with Adel where we take her virginity when she's drunk. It could come from there.
Just to make sure we're on the same page, the Morality you have (or don't) comes into play a lot with Adel. If you make only high moral decisions with her, she doesn't get enough affection points for her to decide to sleep with you (ita like one point under).

The only legit ways to sleep with her is a low morals/corruption path, like sleep with her while shes drunk at the party. I'm not aware of a way to do the bedroom virgin scene with her, as you or someone will have had needed to sleep with her before that.

You're absolutly right that that scene exists in the files, there's just no "natural" way to get it right now with High Morals.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I've always had morality with Adel (when making choices with her), except maybe towards the end (when you can go to the bathroom when she's there), and I had the option of penetrating her in the shower (i think the MC had low morality at this moment). She says no, she wants to give her virginity to the MC but not like that in the shower, and that's after that the MC can go to her room and finally have sex with her.

I think the bug/glitch comes from there.

Either we are not supposed to be able to do it (yet the scene and the dialogues of his first time are there), or we can do it but the trigger is missing to take the next step in terms of affection.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've always had morality with Adel (when making choices with her), except maybe towards the end (when you can go to the bathroom when she's there), and I had the option of penetrating her in the shower (i think the MC had low morality at this moment). She says no, she wants to give her virginity to the MC but not like that in the shower, and that's after that the MC can go to her room and finally have sex with her.

I think the bug/glitch comes from there.

Either we are not supposed to be able to do it (yet the scene and the dialogues of his first time are there), or we can do it but the trigger is missing to take the next step in terms of affection.
Adel's virginity will be able to be taken on her "pure" route in upcoming update.

Reactions: whizwart

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017

So the bug occurs when doing the "Vibrator training.", when Adel's affection is 18 or greater.

What should be happening is the game checks if her affection is 18 or lower, if it is then affection is increased by 1.

What is happening is the game checks if her affection is 18 or greater, if it is then affection is increased by 1.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How so? I fucked Adel so many times I only didn't lose count because the game keeps it for me:

View attachment 2760517

I don't remember exactly what I did, but it's quite straightforward... I just followed her story and, one day, I went to her room at 23PM and took her virginity (her attraction was 19 at the time).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What version of the game are you running? They've only announced the taking of her virginity on her 'pure' route this morning for version 0.3.4.4.

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
What version of the game are you running? They've only announced the taking of her virginity on her 'pure' route this morning for version 0.3.4.4.
While I hope they fixed it, I mentioned that in 0.3.3.3 there exists a bug in the code for Adel while doing "vibrator training" in her room.

Basically it increases Adel's affection beyond the intended cap, instead of enforcing the cap. if adedla >=18: adedla+=1 instead of if adedla <=18: adedla+=1

In other words... everytime in 0.3.3.3 that you do Adel's "vibrator training" while her affection is 18+ it will continue to increase her affection,

The game had already been coded to allow you to take her virginity once her affection is 20+

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
While I hope they fixed it, I mentioned that in 0.3.3.3 there exists a bug in the code for Adel while doing "vibrator training" in her room.

Basically it increases Adel's affection beyond the intended cap, instead of enforcing the cap. if adedla >=18: adedla+=1 instead of if adedla <=18: adedla+=1

In other words... everytime in 0.3.3.3 that you do Adel's "vibrator training" while her affection is 18+ it will continue to increase her affection,

The game had already been coded to allow you to take her virginity once her affection is 20+
I let him know and he's working a fix. Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes