RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I'm not saying you said he was a massive fan. I'm using his own words which he sent me in a DM a couple days ago when we were talking about something NTR-related (we've also discussed this in the past).
Haha well, if we're going to get pedantic, I didn't say that the dev's opinions and tastes hadn't changed. I simply said they had, early on, said they liked it. I linked to the quote to show that was true.

Regardless of the pedantry, the fact remains that many events and scenes are set up specifically with the primary purpose of creating an opportunity for NTR and for which a non-NTR alternative is clearly a secondary path or even an afterthought. That's the part that helps the person asking how NTR features in the game understand what they are getting into.

However, just like the Devs, the broad 'NTR' label is rather vague at times. One could argue that there isn't really any full NTR, even with the option on, simply because there is no path (yet) where any girl is actually your girlfriend, or has committed to any kind of monogamous relationship. As far as I have played, you're kind of just fuck-buddies or FWB with any of the girls you can romance.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Anyone happen to know any of the daz assets needed to make any of the character from this VN? Especially love to make some fanart of Regan or Gemma...

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
Is NTR avoidable through game choices even if I have it turned on ? Because I don't want any significant story changes if I can avoid it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is NTR avoidable through game choices even if I have it turned on ? Because I don't want any significant story changes if I can avoid it.
Kinda? sometimes avoiding it isn't the most intuitive where previous choices might come and bite you in the ass and the NTR scenes with the MC's ex are not avoidable no matter what. Aside from the scenes with the ex NTR off isn't really a rewrite though, everything plays out the same just some of the consequences are removed and the choices that'll fuck you over are removed.

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Love new content for Thomas x Adel. While it's true the guy is a prick just like Lucas, at least he didn't use drugs and for me it played a huge difference. Also... the commentary with Adel while having fun with her after she and Thomas are official is top notch! So hot! I am pretty much focusing on Adel only, but looking forward to see what Christine and Claire has in store.

This game might be rough around the edges and that might put some people off, but it's shaping up to be quite great in terms of content and so many interesting characters make sure that you will never be bored even if content runs out for another character. And it being a sandbox is quite okay with easy to travel locations and clear indicators when action is taking place and which characters are involved. Also minigames and stat boosts are simple and not annoying, another thumbs up!

And if you are still not convinced, inbuilt cheat system gives you great control over what you want easier and what you want to stay the same or maybe be even harder.

WoahFuckYou

Dec 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the Gemma and Frank scenes? I can only box with her for now. What do I need to do to get her to weight lift with Frank?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
i can't get Marcy ....laid....., it should be the cheat problem.... and is there any solution to do? :cry:
Your attraction probably went over the limit, try to check on the phone the limit and put the number accordingly, it should solve it along having high morals

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The same way the people that sleep with you do it, while being heavily intoxicated.
Well that was uncalled for! What if without knowing what you or I look like I'm supremely confident we're both much more attractive than these characters? These dont even look human!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well that was uncalled for! What if without knowing what you or I look like I'm supremely confident we're both much more attractive than these characters? These dont even look human!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was all in humour hunni, for all I know you're a stunner of a bloke. I wouldn't say anything to meaningfully hurt you, I like you.

As for the characters.... I've played it that much I grew to like them. I suppose they are a bit like marmite, you either love them or hate them.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes