CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I don't think it's implemented yet, all the affection increases over 19 require gemma stage 5 which is isn't incremented in game yet - gemmastage 4 corresponds to when you get her the gym membership and there's nothing past that.
why everyone has stage 99 whilst best girl still on stage 4, never seen great injustice such as this

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
no i don't know how to do that
Put the attached file in the \game folder, then when playing game, press shift+O.

Type the following (without quotes) and hit enter: "frankjuliet"

Note what value it says.

Do the same for "frankgymgirl1"

If either value is less than 6, you need to "Check up on Frank" more.

I'm assuming you have ntr set on, if it's off, there's no further content with Gemma in the gym after boxing.

why everyone has stage 99 whilst best girl still on stage 4, never seen great injustice such as this
And yes Gemma is hands above all others. Her vanilla scenes, her ntr scenes, her progression scenes, all of them are easily better than chris or adel. Gemma is real GF material, the others are just mules for my dirty deeds (done dirt cheap). :)

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020
Put the attached file in the \game folder, then when playing game, press shift+O.

Type the following (without quotes) and hit enter: "frankjuliet"

Note what value it says.

Do the same for "frankgymgirl1"

If either value is less than 6, you need to "Check up on Frank" more.

I'm assuming you have ntr set on, if it's off, there's no further content with Gemma in the gym after boxing.

And yes Gemma is hands above all others. Her vanilla scenes, her ntr scenes, her progression scenes, all of them are easily better than chris or adel. Gemma is real GF material, the others are just mules for my dirty deeds (done dirt cheap). :)
which file

but i have it over marie

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
okay thanks and than start game and shift+o and fill that in or not
both are 6
so if both are 6, "frankgemma1" should be 1, which means next time you [Check up on Frank], Gemma will be in the weight room. You can then ask her if she needs a spotter.

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020
so if both are 6, "frankgemma1" should be 1, which means next time you [Check up on Frank], Gemma will be in the weight room. You can then ask her if she needs a spotter.
yes than if have a two options stay with gemma or go with marie
i did go everytime with marie and now frank is fucking gemma
and if i get a massage with marie she only give my a handjob

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yes than if have a two options stay with gemma or go with marie
i did go everytime with marie and now frank is fucking gemma
and if i get a massage with marie she only give my a handjob
That sounds like it's working as intended, for better or for worse :censored:

That's the end of the current Gemma content sadly; assuming you've watched all the movies in your room with her and have done the full workout sessions at 22:00.

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020
That sounds like it's working as intended, for better or for worse :censored:

That's the end of the current Gemma content sadly; assuming you've watched all the movies in your room with her and have done the full workout sessions at 22:00.
yes i can fuck her with the movies and give me a massgae with the workout

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dengl

Jul 19, 2018

v0.3.5
Marie here we go :sneaky:

Added: More content to Marie’s massage event.

Added: Can now take Marie’s virginity (requires 14 attraction points).

Added: Can have sex with Marie in the Sauna (requires taking a nap in sauna and that Marie has lost her virginity).

Added: Marie can now be found giving Frank a massage in the massage room (Requires Frank witnessed you and Gemma after boxing - NTR on).

Added: After having sex with Marie at least once, you can now fuck her in the yoga room while Gemma is lifting weights.

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020

v0.3.5
Marie here we go :sneaky:

Added: More content to Marie’s massage event.

Added: Can now take Marie’s virginity (requires 14 attraction points).

Added: Can have sex with Marie in the Sauna (requires taking a nap in sauna and that Marie has lost her virginity).

Added: Marie can now be found giving Frank a massage in the massage room (Requires Frank witnessed you and Gemma after boxing - NTR on).

Added: After having sex with Marie at least once, you can now fuck her in the yoga room while Gemma is lifting weights.
at massage she give me a handjob

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
how do you unlock sex with gemma in the shed at 8.am I unlocked it in my first playthrough ages ago but I don't remember aaaa, it is only on the finger stage, some hint system would be good >.> (the phone ain't good enough as it only hints a couple of repeatable events)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.4.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.41 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi folks. Can someone plz give a list of all girls you can fuck (vaginal) & in which of these girls can get pregnant?

I turned off NTR because I'm not a fan of it but when I check the dream memories w/cheat mode (out of morbid curiosity) I noticed it seems theres more NTR content where others fuck girls then there seems of MC going all the way...

Thanks in advance.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Hi folks. Can someone plz give a list of all girls you can fuck (vaginal) & in which of these girls can get pregnant?

I turned off NTR because I'm not a fan of it but when I check the dream memories w/cheat mode (out of morbid curiosity) I noticed it seems theres more NTR content where others fuck girls then there seems of MC going all the way...

Thanks in advance.
Because MC scenes aren't even in dream at all. I'm fairly sure MC have more scenes than ntr ones it's just that they are all tied to the sandbox event and it's recurrence too instead of 1 time thing.
Almost 80% of female chars have handjob/blowjob with MC btw.
As for penetration I can only name some that i remember, your 3 housemates, Mika the neighbor girl, Claire, Lana & Reagen, Amy, Abigail & Stacey, Roy's mom. I would most likely missed some and pregnancy almost does nothing at the moment tho. Only a few of them has the pregnancy stat and the rest of them are creampie without consequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmm the new patch notes I wish it was with Marie's mother too. She look the best at the gym.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When spotting Gemma in the Gyme when keeping an eye on Frank, Marie comes in. Everytime it says "you must spar with Gemma another time" & I can only choose "Stay & Spot". How to trigger the scene? Because I keep sparing with Gemma & it dont let me go with Marie?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
When spotting Gemma in the Gyme when keeping an eye on Frank, Marie comes in. Everytime it says "you must spar with Gemma another time" & I can only choose "Stay & Spot". How to trigger the scene? Because I keep sparing with Gemma & it dont let me go with Marie?
Unless you got NTR you can't go with her. In the new one on patreon in the patch notes it look like you can without NTR.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you have ntr off, see almightys answer above. If you have ntr on, see my last post on this issue on prior pages.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes