keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
i clean my pc a few days ago
but seems like my save are gone
damn can someone give me a last version save pleaseo_O

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Can somebody answer me why this game doesn't have a gallery mod? it seems to me like a game that needs one.
All you need to do is turn the cheats on and then go to sleep and dream. You can unlock all scenes in the game if you want to from there.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
3 updates and the major of that its NTR :c sad momentum, i love the game btw, this is just me /quejandome/ idk how to say that in inglish xd

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
How can i help Amber with her stream ?
i'm showered with Amber.
Check the quest icon there should have it for Amber's phase. If i remember correctly it should be shower with Amber at 1700 for first quest, next quest will be back to your room in the evening and you should receive messages of her asking for help.

Reactions: Sakuraba Izayoi

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I like how the game has hints, but I like the NTR route and it doesn't really have hints for the route, I go looking in the changelog for anything NTR and in comments on the thread to make sure I get the right route

Jun 25, 2017
Check the quest icon there should have it for Amber's phase. If i remember correctly it should be shower with Amber at 1700 for first quest, next quest will be back to your room in the evening and you should receive messages of her asking for help.
TY

001.jpg
but i don't have that quest. :(
maybe i should wait for it?
-
edit:
that's right! i just wait.....
002.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Really love the game, nice animations and sounds makes good impression :love: Only thing, that I would like to improve is adding some females with bigger and nicer curves :)

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You can turn on cheats in the phone menu -> settings and then go to bed to dream. That is the gallery
The gallery is kinda lacking tho. I know theres a few repeatable sex scenes but the bulk of them are not in the gallery. Dev should sort that at some point I think.

Reactions: Zepts

dubbibidy

Dec 17, 2019
So are pregnancies just never addressed in this game outside of it saying Pregnant in relationship status screens? That's a little weak sauce if that's the case. There's definitely great story possibilities, especially with the main three girls if it was addressed and not ignored. Honestly it's the only flaw in the game I've seen thus far, unless I just haven't progressed main story enough for those things to trigger.. Everything else is very well fleshed out in the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So are pregnancies just never addressed in this game outside of it saying Pregnant in relationship status screens? That's a little weak sauce if that's the case. There's definitely great story possibilities, especially with the main three girls if it was addressed and not ignored. Honestly it's the only flaw in the game I've seen thus far, unless I just haven't progressed main story enough for those things to trigger.. Everything else is very well fleshed out in the game.
They will be addressed. It's just not time yet. Be patient.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes