RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The higher the main 3 girls corruption the more likely they will do things with other men.
Chrissy of course needing no corruption at all to do stuff with Lucas in the early game. Gemma's friend Claire also has no corruption limitations with the Taxi driver. There's also Abby (I think that's the right name) that works with Chrissy at Burger Baps and had that scene with Lucas at the party - Taking her for a drink after work can lead to a scene where either you have sex with her, or her roommate finds her naked waiting for the MC and does the NTR. There's absolutely no shortage of NTR possibilities that are not tied to corruption, such as both of the dates with Chrissy (beach and nightclub).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Chrissy of course needing no corruption at all to do stuff with Lucas in the early game. Gemma's friend Claire also has no corruption limitations with the Taxi driver. There's also Abby (I think that's the right name) that works with Chrissy at Burger Baps and had that scene with Lucas at the party - Taking her for a drink after work can lead to a scene where either you have sex with her, or her roommate finds her naked waiting for the MC and does the NTR. There's absolutely no shortage of NTR possibilities that are not tied to corruption, such as both of the dates with Chrissy (beach and nightclub).

I'm not a fan of NTR so I play with it off so I'm not sure about all thos myself. I just mentioned what I was aware of. Thnx (y)

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR so I play with it off so I'm not sure about all thos myself. I just mentioned what I was aware of. Thnx (y)
I loathe NTR generally, but due to the nature of the game and that several paths/scenes only later get an alternative that doesn't have *the potential* for NTR, I play with the option on, and simply make the right choices so it is avoided. The NTR option merely enables the possibility, as a risk thing, and at least so far in development, all the NTR is netori (MC cucking others). That said, having it toggled does mean that you are constantly aware of the risk, and that in turn does rather cheapen some of the characters (someone you worked hard for over a considerable time can just instantly be fucked by someone else for one bad choice like a total slut), but you are always enabled to make the right choice, or otherwise prevent that scene triggering.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I loathe NTR generally, but due to the nature of the game and that several paths/scenes only later get an alternative that doesn't have *the potential* for NTR, I play with the option on, and simply make the right choices so it is avoided. The NTR option merely enables the possibility, as a risk thing, and at least so far in development, all the NTR is netori (MC cucking others). That said, having it toggled does mean that you are constantly aware of the risk, and that in turn does rather cheapen some of the characters (someone you worked hard for over a considerable time can just instantly be fucked by someone else for one bad choice like a total slut), but you are always enabled to make the right choice, or otherwise prevent that scene triggering.
I have no issue with NTR as a punishment for the player fucking up (& if someone is into that & it's the entire point of the game then sure that's fine, I'm just not gonna play). But if the game gives me the option to turn it off then I'm gonna do so lol. I agree this game lacks alot of options for MC if the NTR isnt turned on & hopfully the dev does better with balancing it out more.

Out of morbid curiosity I checked the dream w/ cheat & NTR on... I was sad to see how much of the dream gallery was that. Hope to see the gallery get filled in with the rest of the content at some point.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I have no issue with NTR as a punishment for the player fucking up (& if someone is into that & it's the entire point of the game then sure that's fine, I'm just not gonna play). But if the game gives me the option to turn it off then I'm gonna do so lol. I agree this game lacks alot of options for MC if the NTR isnt turned on & hopfully the dev does better with balancing it out more.

Out of morbid curiosity I checked the dream w/ cheat & NTR on... I was sad to see how much of the dream gallery was that. Hope to see the gallery get filled in with the rest of the content at some point.
The Dream Gallery is pretty much a repository for all the one-time-only scenes, which makes a lot of sense since you can watch the repeatables simply through triggering the repeatable event again. Many of those one-shot scenes are NTR ones, which again makes a lot of sense when we think about it - The MC is only dumb enough to get betrayed once (well, at least only the same way).

I'd suggest that, at least with these devs, you need to think of the NTR toggle in a different way to usual. Think of it as a difficulty toggle. It takes away any risk of 'defeat', but at the cost of also potentially taking away the possibility of certain rewards. It's an "easy mode" cheat. It's not that you are 'turning on' a whole bunch of NTR scenes happening, so much as it provides an option to turn off the consequences of mis-play, but is not quite the game as intended where you instead avoid NTR by making better choices.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
The Dream Gallery is pretty much a repository for all the one-time-only scenes, which makes a lot of sense since you can watch the repeatables simply through triggering the repeatable event again. Many of those one-shot scenes are NTR ones, which again makes a lot of sense when we think about it - The MC is only dumb enough to get betrayed once (well, at least only the same way).
I've seen quite a few posts saying the game is all about ntr rather than MC having actions, I think they get the impressions just by looking at the dream scenes lol. MC has equal amount or maybe more scenes than the ntr ones actually, it's just because all of MC scenes are in sandbox instead of one time occurrence. And I don't think the ntr toggle turn off MC from fucking the npc's girlfriends? Never tried turning it off so I have no idea.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
why there is no Chapter 4 yet ?
Chapter 4 is the main story line. It hasn't been finished, they have been working on relationships / sandbox.
or if you meant the release for September.
Free version is released 20 days after the vip subs. Someone shared it early last month. Free version was released like 2 days ago. We may have to wait another 8 days MAAAAYbe for a sub to share again, or we may have to wait until the end of September. Usually the new version is released like the 10th or 11th depending on if there are bugs to iron out. That way the free version is released at the end of the month on or around the 30th.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok it sounds good to me but I’m wondering when we see an update for the main story, like I want to see how Abraham will get revenge on the mc

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've seen quite a few posts saying the game is all about ntr rather than MC having actions, I think they get the impressions just by looking at the dream scenes lol. MC has equal amount or maybe more scenes than the ntr ones actually, it's just because all of MC scenes are in sandbox instead of one time occurrence. And I don't think the ntr toggle turn off MC from fucking the npc's girlfriends? Never tried turning it off so I have no idea.
This is true, and another part if it is I think people are so accustomed to MC scenes representation a vast majority of overall scenes in games with split vanilla/ntr content that this feels skewed, even if it's closer to 50-50. Mc does have a LOT of scenes, if you consider with just the 3 primary girls there are multiple locations in the house where things go down.

At least the new update is on Gemma and Claire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds awesome, Gemma #1 hottest character.

Reactions: Joshy92

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
wait who's Christina?
I'm fairly sure they mean Chrissy/Christine.
They have a point too. Chrissy and Gemma are kinda neck and neck for me, at least once Lucas is out of the picture. Gemma is hot, fun, and wild, but you always feel a lot more like you are, at best, just fuckbuddies. Chrissy is that bit more mature, grounded, and you know she is willing and able to commit if she decides to. Both are incredibly hot-bodied girls if you prefer them on the slim/slender side and aren't just spending a whole lifetime fixated on chest-buttocks. :)

That said, there are a number of really hot females outside of the housemates, and even several that are not as 'caricature-looking' (for wont of a better term for the stylized faces and expressions).

Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm fairly sure they mean Chrissy/Christine.
They have a point too. Chrissy and Gemma are kinda neck and neck for me, at least once Lucas is out of the picture. Gemma is hot, fun, and wild, but you always feel a lot more like you are, at best, just fuckbuddies. Chrissy is that bit more mature, grounded, and you know she is willing and able to commit if she decides to. Both are incredibly hot-bodied girls if you prefer them on the slim/slender side and aren't just spending a whole lifetime fixated on chest-buttocks. :)

That said, there are a number of really hot females outside of the housemates, and even several that are not as 'caricature-looking' (for wont of a better term for the stylized faces and expressions).
Plus you can fuck her sister so... Gemma is 2nd place for the housemates.

• Haha

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
The debate for best girl are always good. I standby Chrissy too because her sister is cool as well.
But I'm mostly amazed how everyone simply agree Adel is just another piece of "fuckmeat" :LOL:

Reactions: Sirren and Almighty
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes